New Recruit

Not much fighting in the Navy as of late. I've known some major pussies that joined just for that reason. John Fucking Kerry comes to mind. Then they brag on how brave they were.

(Prepares for Solitary's rant.)

Yet below even the "pussies" you deride sits you who were too chickenshit scared to enlist and fight, yet still feel you have room to bitch about others bravery.

You don't join the US Military so that you can shoot at/be shot at.

They join the US military so your college educated ass won't be shot at.

Now if guys like Capn Billy and US's grandson don't do that for our country......guess who will? :)

blah blah blah 'MERICA! Fureeedom blah blah blah blah YEAH THESE COLERS' DON RRRUN

How long did you serve?

Oh, I'm sorry...were you under the impression we were just going to sit by and let you change the subject away from the vile things you've said about our brave men in uniform?

Oh nononononononononono! This is about YOU and the vicious things you said about our servicemen and women.

Remember? You called the men who served in the Navy "pussies".

Oh, I'm sorry...were you under the impression we were just going to sit by and let you change the subject away from the vile things you've said about our brave men in uniform?

Oh nononononononononono! This is about YOU and the vicious things you said about our servicemen and women.

Was it a weight problem that prevented you from serving, or was it a mouth problem?

How long did you serve?

I axed you first. What are you afraid of, pussy?

Afraid of nothing you've got...just responding to your question with the same "thoughtful" responses you've hurled at me from time to time.

I've asked you at least a dozen questions of the past 18months. EACH AND EVERY ONE of which you've ignored or responded with nothing but taunts and invective...so taste a little of your own medicine.

Why do you feel the fighting men and women in our Navy are PUSSIES?

Wouldn't a REAL PUSSY be someone who didn't have the testicular fortitude to join the fighting, but who still feels qualified to hurl taunts and insults at those who chose to serve?

Afraid of nothing you've got...just responding to your question with the same "thoughtful" responses you've hurled at me from time to time.

I've asked you at least a dozen questions of the past 18months. EACH AND EVERY ONE of which you've ignored or responded with nothing but taunts and invective...so taste a little of your own medicine.

Why do you feel the fighting men and women in our Navy are PUSSIES?

Wouldn't a REAL PUSSY be someone who didn't have the testicular fortitude to join the fighting, but who still feels qualified to hurl taunts and insults at those who chose to serve?
How long did you serve?

Neither am I; I'm just calling you a pussy. You just happen to be a vet. :good4u:
Oh no, you seem to be doing your classic two step Southern Man dance.

Step one: Make a claim with no evidence whatsoever to back it up
Step two: Lie about everything.

Not much fighting in the Navy as of late. I've known some major pussies that joined just for that reason. John Fucking Kerry comes to mind. Then they brag on how brave they were.

(Prepares for Solitary's rant.)

Back