New Recruit

John F. Kerry was a pussy and he joined the Navy to be on a small boat because he was told it would be stationed off shore, and ferry marines from larger craft to shore. He shat his pants when they changed the mission to go up river.

Maineman who used to post here and was banned joined the navy and never saw combat, and he's the biggest pussy that I know.

:cof1:

Step one: Make a claim with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.:)

WOW...that is EXACTLY what you just did in the above quote from you...Kerry may have been a pussy, but he still had the intestinal fortitude to go and serve and defend his country and thats WAAAAAAYmore than you've displayed you gutless coward.

WOW...that is EXACTLY what you just did in the above quote from you...Kerry may have been a pussy, but he still had the intestinal fortitude to go and serve and defend his country and thats WAAAAAAYmore than you've displayed you gutless coward.

The only reason Kerry signed up was because Kennedy told him to, and by signing onto a swift boat he could emulate JFK and be safe because the missions at that time offered almost no possibility to meet the enemy. Kerry shit his pants when the Navy decided to use the boats to go up river. He was so fucking scared that he cheated on at least two Purple Hearts then bagged out after only four months.

How long did you serve?

The only reason Kerry signed up was because Kennedy told him to, and by signing onto a swift boat he could emulate JFK and be safe because the missions at that time offered almost no possibility to meet the enemy. Kerry shit his pants when the Navy decided to use the boats to go up river. He was so fucking scared that he cheated on at least two Purple Hearts then bagged out after only four months.

And all of that is STILL more than you've done to protect this country.

How does it feel to be considered a bigger coward than even John Kerry?

Because for all his foibles and drawbacks, he still had the spine to sign on the line and fight to protect your simpering ass...

You owe that man a debt of gratitude for putting his life on the line...yet you are so petty, so venal, so utterly consumed with hatred for the man you can't even admit Kerry was and is a braver man than you will ever be.

I have a good friend who is in the Navy, know some cool dudes from HS who went Navy, and there's some ex-sailors at my unit who are cool dudes (one of which was my chief for several years and is now a contractor), so I can personally vouch that not ALL sailors are gay. Billy was a Marine, so maybe he can vouch for a few more. :cool:
I personally know that I am not gay, nor was anybody that I worked with.

And all of that is STILL more than you've done to protect this country.

How does it feel to be considered a bigger coward than even John Kerry?

Because for all his foibles and drawbacks, he still had the spine to sign on the line and fight to protect your simpering ass...

You owe that man a debt of gratitude for putting his life on the line...yet you are so petty, so venal, so utterly consumed with hatred for the man you can't even admit Kerry was and is a braver man than you will ever be.
When did you serve? :)

When did you serve? :)

The fact that he didn't serve is not the issue. The fact that you ridicule people who served, while you stayed home and enjoyed the peace and freedom they risked their life to guarantee, is the issue.

He never answered the question.

Awwwww, isn't that cute. SM gave me neg reps for stalking. Even after I pointed out the amount of times he posted that GED, KKK, whatever whatever on Topper.

YOur hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Awwwww, isn't that cute. SM gave me neg reps for stalking. Even after I pointed out the amount of times he posted that GED, KKK, whatever whatever on Topper.

YOur hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I know! Isn't it hysterical?

The giant crybaby resorts to neg repping me because he doesn't like being called a pussy.

Of course it's alright for HIM to call others a pussy...just don't call him one...even if the shoe does fit.

The giant crybaby resorts to neg repping me because he doesn't like being called a pussy.

Of course it's alright for HIM to call others a pussy...just don't call him one...even if the shoe does fit.

But you said that REP's didn't affect you.
Did you lie, again?? :good4u:

:rofl:

SM is becoming more and more transparent. Which makes him more and more entertaining. Talk about some personal issues. *whew* He needs professional help.

Back