New Recruit

But why go to such lengths, for something that don't affect you?

Because I enjoy watching both SM and yourself jumping through hoops and repeating yourselves time after time.

Going to "such lengths" for something that doesn't affect me is acceptable if, at the same time, I can get the two aforementioned simpletons do and say the same things over and over as if they expect the outcome will be any different.

Like I did just now...:rofl::lmao::lol:!!

Because I enjoy watching both SM and yourself jumping through hoops and repeating yourselves time after time.

Going to "such lengths" for something that doesn't affect me is acceptable if, at the same time, I can get the two aforementioned simpletons do and say the same things over and over as if they expect the outcome will be any different.

We always know when we hit you Pricky. You just can't shut the eff up!

Carry on...

Like ya wouldn't... :lmao:

Nice attempt; but you would have no idea of how to get anyone to jump through hoops, seeing as how you can't jump and there is no way you could fit through a hoop. :cof1:

Pricky couldn't shut his pie hole if he was given blow by blow instructions and a road map.

His "voice" is all he's got left!

Lookie there...Skankarella has a new avatar.

Anyone wanna wager whether it's really her this time?

I didn't think so...there ain't a person on the planet dumb enough to take that bet.

"Hey...a new avatar! Which Hollywood star's picture is that this time? We know you're too superficial, shallow and vain to post any self portraits."

Uhhh, that would be another picture of JLC, Pricky. I would think for a guy who was looking to become a movie extra you would know your $hit.

No matter how many renditions of Mr. Zappa you post, there is no way you have anything remotely similar to him other than you both suffered from the same disease.

You got hit with the ugly stick twice, and your Mom slapped you on sight just for good measure! :eek:

Greece wasn't the shit-stabbing utopia you lib-tards dream it to be.

Sidetracking attempts again? The point Charver was making was that the Greeks saw that the world was not flat. The use of "homosexualist" in his comment was humor at your expense.

Back