New Republican Party logo

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
NEW-REPUBLICAN-PARTY-SYMBOL2-1.jpg

I knew I could trigger one of them and I was correct.

Fuck you, Ivan.

You don't trigger anyone.

Take the lousy couple of rubles Putin pays you and go spend half a day standing in line for a roll of toilet paper.

Then spend the next half standing in line for a loaf of stale bread.

Fuck you, Ivan.

Take the lousy couple of rubles Putin pays you and go spend half a day standing in line for a roll of toilet paper.

You trigger your mom, idiot!

:fu:

Fuck you, Ivan.

Calm down, Nomad.

It's not healthy for you to keep your BP that high, for so long. :D

Calm down, Nomad.

It's not healthy for you to keep your BP that high, for so long. :D

This coming from a lifelong beneficiary of the Russian health care system.

When was the last time you saw a doctor over there, Ivan?

Or a sober one, anyway.

Everyone knows you Ruskies have the shittiest health care in the world.

Fuck you, Ivan.

This coming from a lifelong beneficiary of the Russian health care system.

When was the last time you saw a doctor over there, Ivan?

Or a sober one, anyway.

Everyone knows you Ruskies have the shittiest health care in the world.

Fuck you, Ivan.

Damn, my thread really triggered you; HUH!! :D

:dealwithit:

You're jealous because nobody even responded to your sorry-ass thread.

Damn, that really triggered you; HUH!! :D

But I got the best response that I could have planned for and that's triggering you so bad, that you found the need to start a similar thread in response. :good4u:

:truestory:

But I got the best response that I could have planned for and that's triggering you so bad, that you found the need to start a similar thread in response. :good4u:

Right wing spin translation for... you got your ass handed to you once again so you spout some bullshit to try to save face.

Yawn.

Morons like Nomad and the rest of the treasonous Left would not be content until the ENTIRE US becomes Communist. Personally, I would love to see Nomad, Dumber76 and the rest of the Left standing before firing squads.

Bite me Communist scumbag. Your influence on America is quickly diminishing as REAL Americans retake MY country, Bolshevik.

Really? Are you referring to that lard-assed, orange-skinned pathological liar? Or perhaps that theocratic pedophile that's already been removed from office twice?

Pitiable shitweasel

Morons like Nomad and the rest of the treasonous Left would not be content until the ENTIRE US becomes Communist. Personally, I would love to see Nomad, Dumber76 and the rest of the Left standing before firing squads.

Is that what you fantasize about at night while you jerk off on the sofa in the Moscow apartment where you live with your mother?

Ironic that a paid Russian troll like you is accusing loyal Americans like me of being Communist sympathizers.

Go figure.

Back