New Republican Party logo

Is that what you fantasize about at night while you jerk off on the sofa in the Moscow apartment where you live with your mother?

Ironic that a paid Russian troll like you is accusing loyal Americans like me of being Communist sympathizers.

Go figure.

No, I hate Communists and Communism. But that is exactly what Liberal scum like you want to force on the US, Bolshevik.

Right wing spin translation for... you got your ass handed to you once again so you spout some bullshit to try to save face.

Yawn.

The only ass that was handed was yours and while I appreciate the gift, it's a little to high maintenance for me. :D

Fuck you, Ivan.

You don't trigger anyone.

Take the lousy couple of rubles Putin pays you and go spend half a day standing in line for a roll of toilet paper.

Then spend the next half standing in line for a loaf of stale bread.

You still stand in line to kiss Obama's black ass. The sad part is you do it for nothing and would likely pay if it meant moving up in line. Pucker up, BOY.

NEW-REPUBLICAN-PARTY-SYMBOL2-1.jpg

An image of your mother is what you consider the symbol of the Republican party?

You still stand in line to kiss Obama's black ass. The sad part is you do it for nothing and would likely pay if it meant moving up in line. Pucker up, BOY.

An image of your mother is what you consider the symbol of the Republican party?

Hey buddy. This h'yere's ol' CFM...
maxresdefault.jpg

I wuz wunder'n if'n you wuz still a-comin over fer sum road-kill possum stew later on...

Y'are? That's great. Lemme give ya d'rections ta git h'yere....
0f6e27499eea5c802bcc03b754fa8d1f--batgirl-white-white.jpg

You'll know yer here when ye see my mama out in the front yard.
95d70dec3f1458542b9624e616f56723.jpg

Hey buddy. This h'yere's ol' CFM...
maxresdefault.jpg

I wuz wunder'n if'n you wuz still a-comin over for sum road-kill possum stew later on...

Y'are? That's great. Lemme give ya d'rections ta git h'yere....
0f6e27499eea5c802bcc03b754fa8d1f--batgirl-white-white.jpg

You'll know yer here when ye see my mama out in the front yard.
95d70dec3f1458542b9624e616f56723.jpg

Yet you still don't have the guts to show to a location you claim is where I am. Either show up or accept that you're nothing more than another NL pussy. Your choice, BOY. That means you can either be try to be a man or continue to live like the low rate piece of shit you were born.

Yet you still don't have the guts to show to a location you claim is where I am. Either show up or accept that you're nothing more than another NL pussy. Your choice, BOY. That means you can either be try to be a man or continue to live like the low rate piece of shit you were born.

Yet you still don't have the guts to post your name and address. Either post it or accept that you're nothing more than another NL pussy. Your choice, BOY. That means you can either be try to be a man or continue to live like the low rate piece of shit you were born.

Yet you still don't have the guts to post your name and address. Either post it or accept that you're nothing more than another NL pussy. Your choice, BOY. That means you can either be try to be a man or continue to live like the low rate piece of shit you were born.

Since you've posted pictures claiming it was me, apparently you claim to already know who and where I am. Why have you refused to show? Either try to be a man or CONTINUE to be a nigger. Your choice but it's quite clear the one you've made.

Since you've posted pictures claiming it was me, apparently you claim to already know who and where I am. Why have you refused to show? Either try to be a man or CONTINUE to be a nigger. Your choice but it's quite clear the one you've made.

You're just making excuses for being a chickenshit peckerwood pussy.

If you don't post your name and address, you're a fucking pussy.

You're just making excuses for being a chickenshit peckerwood pussy.

If you don't post your name and address, you're a fucking pussy.

Looks like to me you're the one making excuses.

You've indicated you already know. Since you haven't shown, it proves one of two things. You're either a liar or are a scared little pussy. You tell me.

Fuck you, Ivan.

You don't trigger anyone.

Take the lousy couple of rubles Putin pays you and go spend half a day standing in line for a roll of toilet paper.

Then spend the next half standing in line for a loaf of stale bread.

LOL coming from a lib!

Looks like to me you're the one making excuses.

You've indicated you already know. Since you haven't shown, it proves one of two things. You're either a liar or are a scared little pussy. You tell me.

I just posted your picture, a picture of the street sign of your street and a picture of your mother.

Anything more specific than that is against the rules and a bannable offense.

I don't violate forum rules, peckerwood trash boy.

I just posted your picture, a picture of the street sign of your street and a picture of your mother.

Anything more specific than that is against the rules and a bannable offense.

I don't violate forum rules, peckerwood trash boy.

No one said you violated any rules.

If you, as you claim, posted the street where you claim I live and a picture you claim is me, you already know something for which you ask. You couldn't post the things you post claiming it is what you say it is without knowing. Thanks for answering which one, liar or pussy, you are. Why do you ask, BOY, if you already know? If you were a man, you'd show to a location you have indicated by your claims you know. Since you haven't, and won't, pussy is what you are.

Why should I?

I'm not the one who's daring someone else to come to my house and prove something.

You are the one posting pictures and claiming things that only someone that already knows could post yet you still ask for the location. Since you admit you claim it's the street where I live and a picture of me, the only option is can be is that you're a coward that makes excuses.

No one said you violated any rules.

If you, as you claim, posted the street where you claim I live and a picture you claim is me, you already know something for which you ask. You couldn't post the things you post claiming it is what you say it is without knowing. Thanks for answering which one, liar or pussy, you are. Why do you ask, BOY, if you already know? If you were a man, you'd show to a location you have indicated by your claims you know. Since you haven't, and won't, pussy is what you are.

You are the one posting pictures and claiming things that only someone that already knows could post yet you still ask for the location. Since you admit you claim it's the street where I live and a picture of me, the only option is can be is that you're a coward that makes excuses.

I already told you. Posting anything more specific than I did would be a bannable rule violation.

I don't violate forum rules, you dumb peckerwood.

You really sound like a lonely pathetic loser who needs to get a life.

I already told you. Posting anything more specific than I did would be a bannable rule violation.

I don't violate forum rules, you dumb peckerwood.

You really sound like a lonely pathetic loser who needs to get a life.

If you can post something that specific and claims it's me, you have no reason to ask for me to post an address. You already know based on your claims. That leaves one and ONLY one option. You're a pussy to afraid to show his cowardly ass at a location he's indicated he knows. You asking me to post something you claim to know proves that. It boils down to you're a fucking coward that does nothing than run his Obama dick sucker then hides when expected to be anything more than the nigger existence he lives.

Why should I?

I'm not the one who's daring someone else to come to my house and prove something.

By your own admission, "If you don't post your name and address, you're a fucking pussy." Creating some lame excuse that someone daring you is of no consequence to a tough guy like you. You don't want to be a "fucking pussy", do you?

Back