Noahides for AHZ

So if Robertson was a freemason you would respect him more damo ?
Party before reason I guess.....
Yes, a bit more. It wouldn't mean that I'd be all worshippy or something, just that I would know we had something in common that wasn't all "Judge thy Neighbor and Call It Redemption!"

It would be more like meeting a fellow American while traveling abroad. You'd start up a conversation you'd almost never have otherwise. Of course, if you found out they were an ass you'd extricate yourself. Sometimes that happens too.

Yes, a bit more. It wouldn't mean that I'd be all worshippy or something, just that I would know we had something in common that wasn't all "Judge thy Neighbor and Call It Redemption!"

Damo it would not change my opinion one bit. A nutso asshole is still a nutso asshole regradless of his pedigree.

Damo it would not change my opinion one bit. A nutso asshole is still a nutso asshole regradless of his pedigree.
It would be more like meeting a fellow American while traveling abroad. You'd start up a conversation you'd almost never have otherwise. Of course, if you found out they were an ass you'd extricate yourself. Sometimes that happens too.

I doubt it. This is seriously not a well-trusted news source. I can claim anybody is something. I could say that you are a freemason.

There are extremely few freemasons that come from the holy roller side of christianity. Our pastor, when I was a child, actually had several sermons on the evils of freemasonry, not just mentions, full sermons.

I seriously doubt that Robertson is a freemason. If he was I'd respect him a bit more, but those guys are seriously not pleasant to freemasons. If it were actual fact and he was "outted" (right, as if it is secret), he'd be ostracized by the holy roller movement as fast as you could say, 'But really, I'm not!'

The christian establishments is full of masons and various other NWO scumbag types.

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/012005/a_rogues_gallery.htm

Also, note that he IS NOT a freemason, nor would he be recommended to become one. One must be truthful and say that they have a good view of freemasonry, it would be hard for Robertson to do that.

So far every freemason I have met, save one, has been a good person that I would never fear to associate myself with.

The christian establishments is full of masons and various other NWO scumbag types.

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/012005/a_rogues_gallery.htm
Robertson, however, is not one of them. It didn't even take long to find information directly from him preaching against freemasonry.

He is on YOUR side in this regard, considering both NWO and freemasonry. You get to claim him, and I get to point fingers and tell you what scum he is.

You are being disingenuious.
It would not be like that at all, the american abroad would be an unknown. Robertson is a known to us. And to change you mind about him because of a ring is not too cool.

Robertson, however, is not one of them.

I'm sure he is, though he may not be card carrying, his father was one and was deeply involved in planning the NWO banking system.

all forms of christianity are deeply infiltrated by masonry. Billy graham was one. Does it get more holly roller? They even try to say they 'read the bible more honestly and are fundamentalists', but more fundamental to their entire theological approach than the the bible, is the extrabiblical theory of "dispensationalism", which they're using to turn christians into jew worshipping noahides.

LOL. Your newest site is hilarious. It accuses some guy of confessing to a Catholic Priest. Gawrsh.

You are being disingenuious.
It would not be like that at all, the american abroad would be an unknown. Robertson is a known to us. And to change you mind about him because of a ring is not too cool.
When did I say I would change my mind? I said I'd respect him a "bit more". You are attempting to add more importance to my words than were there.

And, I need to be particularly clear on this, he is not a freemason.

I then elaborated as to how it might effect me. I otherwise wouldn't have a conversation at all with him, but this would give him a shot. A second chance type of thing.

There is a reason that I knew he was no freemason though, and it is how he preaches.

I'm sure he is, though he may not be card carrying, his father was one and was deeply involved in planning the NWO banking system.

all forms of christianity are deeply infiltrated by masonry. Billy graham was one. Does it get more holly roller? They even try to say they 'read the bible more honestly and are fundamentalists', but more fundamental to their entire theological approach than the the bible, is the extrabiblical theory of "dispensationalism", which they're using to turn christians into jew worshipping noahides.
He is not. And you know he isn't. He is on your side and you want to distance yourself from nutjobs like him. I can see that. But sit in it, man. The guy isn't a freemason.

Damo's description is right, it's unconditional preferential treatment, in a world where most forms of social bond have had an 'ist' tacked on and been villified. This favoritism remains pure, and good, because they're elite, and pure, and good, and planning a totalitarian takeover for the benefit of all, in accordance with the scripture, Amen.

Damo's description is right, it's unconditional preferential treatment, in a world where most forms of social bond have had an 'ist' tacked on and been villified. This favoritism remains pure, and good, because they're elite, and pure, and good, and planning a totalitarian takeover for the benefit of all, in accordance with the scripture, Amen.
No it isn't. "Unconditional" is total rubbish. It is a fraternal order, like any other. You just want so desperately to believe in something, you are willing to suggest "horrid" things done by people you otherwise would call friends.

No it isn't. "Unconditional" is total rubbish. It is a fraternal order, like any other. You just want so desperately to believe in something, you are willing to suggest "horrid" things done by people you otherwise would call friends.

It's at least an "extra layer" of loyalty. It's questionable, no doubt about it.

Back