North Tower Exploding

building 7 was not hit by a plane. it did not have jet fuel burning through it. It collapsed like the others.

That is correct - it was collapsed upon by the North Tower and set on fire. Also its design was most unusual, being cantilevered over a Con Ed power station. Structural engineers posting on other boards have said it was unique in their experience.

One small quibble: it did not collapse like the others, it collapsed from the bottom. Several hundred first responders were around at the time, and none reported hearing any explosions.

I have a question. I don't remember which, but, there was one video in which one,one of the workers made a comment they needed to "pull" the building because it was going to go down. He was referring to one of the smaller buildings. If so, then wouldn't that indicate that some sort of device was already in place? If so, why would they already be there & who put them. I'd think with everything being unsafe they couldn't or wouldn't have time to do so after the fact.

I have a question. I don't remember which, but, there was one video in which one,one of the workers made a comment they needed to "pull" the building because it was going to go down. He was referring to one of the smaller buildings. If so, then wouldn't that indicate that some sort of device was already in place? If so, why would they already be there & who put them. I'd think with everything being unsafe they couldn't or wouldn't have time to do so after the fact.

Without something to support this, it's just another CT. :palm:

This is a well-known video by David Chandler, prolific video maker for AE911truth:

He says that the collapse front was preceded by a wave of explosions which cut the support columns, so that when the falling mass reached each story it encountered no resistance. Hence the collapse took place at or near "free fall". In so far as there is a truther theory of controlled demolition, this is it.

How many separate explosive charges would have been required to do this? It's easy to calculate a ball-park figure without knowing anything about demolition technology, and as this is central to their claims I suppose some truthers must have done it. But no figure is mentioned in the video or anywhere in the truther opus that I know of. Can you see why they prefer to avoid it?

Data:
47 core columns
240 perimeter columns
70-80 stories up to the impact level.

There is a lot of convincing evidence that the towers were detonated with skilled accuracy. I believe funny business went on and we can't merely take the reports on word.

Now, the question remains... Why? For what reasons?

There is a lot of convincing evidence that the towers were detonated with skilled accuracy
... Why? For what reasons?

Please cite your best evidence that the towers were detonated. It doesn't have to be a lot, just well-founded. Thanks.

As to who did it and why, the most popular theory is that the Bush-Cheney gang did it or had it done. They pinned it on 15 Saudis, 2 Emiratis, a Lebanese and an Egyptian so they had an excuse to invade Iraq. (Can you spot a possible flaw there?)

Other suggestions: Israel, the New World Order, Grand Fenwick.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053084/

In the 2016 election campaign Donald Trump promised to reveal the Truth about 9/11 after he was elected.

It went the same way as his tax returns. It must have been under audit.

Actually, if you bother to actually study the design of the WTC buildings, you'd understand why they collapsed.

wtc_collapse3.gif

And, no, these buildings weren't designed to take a hit from a large aircraft, any more than the Empire State Building was in December 1944 when that B-25 accidently flew into it.

it was obviously a controlled demolition.

lets talk about wtc 7.

A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of World Trade Center 7
Project Info
Lead Researcher(s)
J. Leroy Hulsey
Project Team
Feng Xiao, Associate Professor, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Zhili Quan, Bridge Engineer, South Carolina Department of Transportation
Project Dates
May 1, 2015 - December 31, 2019

Funding
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Project Budget: $316,153

Final Report
Download Final Report
A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of World Trade Center 7 (March 2020)

Simulations and Videos
Figure 4.16
Hypothetical Failure of Columns 76 to 81

Figure 4.17a
Near-Simultaneous Failure of All Columns, Perspective 1

Figure 4.17a
Video of WTC 7 Collapse, Perspective 1

Figure 4.17b
Near-Simultaneous Failure of All Columns, Perspective 2

Figure 4.17b
Video of WTC 7 Collapse, Perspective 2

Draft Report
A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of World Trade Center 7 (September 2019)

Public Comments (September to November 2019)

Open Data
All input data, results data, and simulations that were used or generated during this study can be downloaded as a ZIP file:

Download UAF WTC 7 Files (zip | 256 GB)
Please be advised that the size of this ZIP file is 256 GB and that, after unzipping the file, the size of the folder containing all of the files is 632 GB. Therefore, downloading the ZIP file and unzipping it will require approximately 900 GB of storage space.

Presentations
A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of World Trade Center 7 presentation by Dr. Leroy Hulsey on September 3, 2019 at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 presentation by Dr. Leroy Hulsey on September 6, 2017 at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

Progress Reports
WTC7 Progress Report (September 2017)

WTC7 Progress Statement (March 27, 2018)

Project Summary

This is a study of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC 7) — a 47-story building that suffered a total collapse at 5:20 PM on September 11, 2001, following the horrible events of that morning. The objective of the study was threefold: (1) Examine the structural response of WTC 7 to fire loads that may have occurred on September 11, 2001; (2) Rule out scenarios that could not have caused the observed collapse; and (3) Identify types of failures and their locations that may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

The UAF research team utilized three approaches for examining the structural response of WTC 7 to the conditions that may have occurred on September 11, 2001. First, we simulated the local structural response to fire loading that may have occurred below Floor 13, where most of the fires in WTC 7 are reported to have occurred. Second, we supplemented our own simulation by examining the collapse initiation hypothesis developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Third, we simulated a number of scenarios within the overall structural system in order to determine what types of local failures and their locations may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

https://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

I was newly separated from my first wife the morning of sept 11, 2001.

she called me crying and she didn't know why.

she's very sensitive.

i believe so, yes.

and there was no plane at the pentagon either.

Since it's bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time of Islamidiotocracy problems in American politics can't be bothered, especially these Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" capitalism of Nazi economics with their national religion of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" thieving flying carpets as if they were Muhammeds' flying flaming chariot for 9/11....

i believe so, yes.

and there was no plane at the pentagon either.

Just like there were no West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK thieving US Constitution burned on a cross arsonists that killed a Navy hospital doctor in 1971 30 years earlier.....while there was no Islam flying carpet Muhammed flaming chariot for 9/11 at the Pentagon.....in that Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Christiananality pedophilia tradition of baptize thine eyes of a Washington, D.C. born retired Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike in Rehnquist's Fourth Reich July malice aforethought....

Science was never one of Conspiracy Theorists best subjects!

Skyscraper structural engineers on the mainstream media were able to call this one accurately and within minutes after the towers collapsed!

I remember them calling it the domino effect that day!

All it took was those support girders to melt down and soften just enough to cause the floor above to fall, which was too much weight for that floor to support, and thus started the domino effect all the way down to the basement level! The jet took out most of the support girders on, at least, two of the floors and the fire's incredible heat did the rest!

Even Captain Obvious could have called this one!

hff-mic-drop.gif

Last edited:
Science was never one of Conspiracy Theorists best subjects!

Skyscraper structural engineers on the mainstream media were able to call this one accurately and within minutes after the towers collapsed!

I remember them calling it the domino effect that day!

All it took was those support girders to melt down and soften just enough to cause the floor above to fall, which was too much weight for that floor to support, and thus started the domino effect all the way down to the basement level! The jet took out most of the support girders on, at least, two of the floors and the fire's incredible heat did the rest!

Even Captain Obvious could have called this one!

hff-mic-drop.gif

Are you a structural engineer?

Back