NWO Tools

Why don't you go pursue a major in economics. I guarantee you fail, you because you have no understanding or appreciation for them whatsoever. You measure a healthy economy by its GDP, period. Fucking nazi.

Why don't you go pursue a major in economics. I guarantee you fail, you because you have no understanding or appreciation for them whatsoever. You measure a healthy economy by its GDP, period. Fucking nazi.

Many disagree. I personally feel the quality of an economy is measure by how most people fare in terms of their long term security and self determination. The massive personal debt accruing merely indicates a wreckless and irrational attitude amongs many. It's nothing to be encouraged and it certainly isn't a "good" thing. Your higher eduation only teaches you abstractions to use to dehumanize others and the requisite elitism and malignant self love you need to rejustify the horror of your ideas if you ever gain full realization of the horrors inside your own personality.

Yes, I am an elitist, thankyou. The people are always going to be fairly stupid, and thus do things like accrue massive personal debt. Its not my problem, nor does your false outrage help anybody. It simply limits freedom.

Yes, I am an elitist, thankyou. The people are always going to be fairly stupid, and thus do things like accrue massive personal debt. Its not my problem, nor does your false outrage help anybody. It simply limits freedom.

So by "good economy" you mean one that puts people into debt but makes corporations more powerful. good for you. I don't accept your definition of "good economy". My outrage is not false. You have no soul.

So by "good economy" you mean one that puts people into debt but makes corporations more powerful. good for you. I don't accept your definition of "good economy". My outrage is not false. You have no soul.

Yes, its a good economy. Knock off the soul thing, I've never heard you express any religious sentiment, so its just a word you are using to attack me. Your outrage is plenty false. The ideal in a free society is liberty, not equality. People are free to do with their property as they see fit. If that means investing it wisely, good; if that means wasting it, good. An economy with high GDP, low unemployment, a high stock index and low inflation rate is a strong economy. Right now the US economy is in bad shape due to high inflation, because there is too big an emphasis being made on trade at the expense of all other sectors, and because of the housing bubble. But since GDP is still doing well, we will likely get through this without a recession or rise in the unemployment rate.

Yes, its a good economy. Knock off the soul thing, I've never heard you express any religious sentiment, so its just a word you are using to attack me. Your outrage is plenty false. The ideal in a free society is liberty, not equality. People are free to do with their property as they see fit. If that means investing it wisely, good; if that means wasting it, good. An economy with high GDP, low unemployment, a high stock index and low inflation rate is a strong economy. Right now the US economy is in bad shape due to high inflation, because there is too big an emphasis being made on trade at the expense of all other sectors, and because of the housing bubble. But since GDP is still doing well, we will likely get through this without a recession or rise in the unemployment rate.

A good economy is one which raises most people up, not convinces them to spend into debt.

MORE Jobs is not the goal. They're all low paying.

GDP and Unemployment rate are used to conceal the truth.

Seek help, for your immorality, you fascist pig.

A good economy is one which raises most people up, not convinces them to spend into debt.

MORE Jobs is not the goal. They're all low paying.

GDP and Unemployment rate are used to conceal the truth.

QFT

You're outclassed threedee, by a lot.

You're a dweeb Asshate. You used to come off strongly as a fascist, but now you are playing communist on me. You're like an older version of Watermark, who comes on an plays emo games with us, and then laughs at us when we take it too seriously. Either way, its all conspiratorial. The government of a free republic does NOT redistribute wealth, it does NOT stomp on people's property rights, and it does NOT handicap its strength by looking at microeconomics, when its concern should be GDP. At the same time, I think we have agreed about the dangers of corporate welfare and the Fed playing games with the currency (I might even agree with you about the gold standard vs. fiat currency). Free trader I am, but I support every other sector of the economy's right to exist as much as the trade sector, which is thriving while the dollar plummets and the price of gas goes European on us all.

You're a dweeb Asshate. You used to come off strongly as a fascist, but now you are playing communist on me. You're like an older version of Watermark, who comes on an plays emo games with us, and then laughs at us when we take it too seriously. Either way, its all conspiratorial. The government of a free republic does NOT redistribute wealth, it does NOT stomp on people's property rights, and it does NOT handicap its strength by looking at microeconomics, when its concern should be GDP. At the same time, I think we have agreed about the dangers of corporate welfare and the Fed playing games with the currency (I might even agree with you about the gold standard vs. fiat currency). Free trader I am, but I support every other sector of the economy's right to exist as much as the trade sector, which is thriving while the dollar plummets and the price of gas goes European on us all.

I'm a populist. Communists and fascists are both elitists. Your brainwash doesn't allow you to see that I'm actually wholly consistent. The government of our free republic is in bed with fascists, who together use the apparatus of government and the ability to create money to guarantee their own power forever, and to convince people that they're good and have everyone's interests at heart. They don't.

And UN "Peacekeepers" Exist.:)

Teeth all over, blood all over. I sit on carcasses munching organ meat and beating my chest. Look at me go.:cool:

Thanks for fucking up my country, then. We used to be a republic, but then the populists took over and made it a democracy. Then, after screwing up the country, you wandered into my political party and fucked that up as well...

Feels safe, fascist-o-crat, democracy has been subverted.

Back