Of what religion are you?

What's your religion?

• Atheism

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Agnostiscim (Just admit it! You're atheist-lights!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Christian

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Mormon

• Muslim

• Non-affiliated (a synonym for agnostic, but some people just like to be pedantic and will complain

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Scientoligist (Give Xenu my respects)

• Jewish (Hey Adam)

• Wiccan

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • None of the Above

• Pastafarian (Have you Been Touched by his Noodly Goodness?)

• Total voters
"Not affiliated" seems a suitable replacement for none of the above. Most pollsters usually choose not to put "none of the above" in the options because it pretty much always wins, usually on pedantic grounds.
Nope. Don't work. I am definitely affiliated but don't fall into any of your categories.

Ya blew it.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm not certain which church is more extreme, but I'm pretty certain that whenever you grew up churches in general were slightly more conservative.
The closest I could come to naming my faith and/or religion would be

Scientific Christian Spiritialist.

I am an evolutionist, who beleives in Christ's teachings, and in spiritial and alien phenomena

What if you are a god?

Only joking, I have a very deep meaningful religious and spiritual view but.... I dont see a need to associate myself with a religious group, as they rarely practice what they preach.

Like a lot of Catholics, I don't practice much
I only invoke his name during sex and close tennis matches.

Well I voted Christain................

as I am a non-practicing Roman Catholic...may go back if they clean house from the perverted priests running amock..and stop with the political BS...safe houses for law breakers...Ie: Illegal Aliens and such!

Right.................

What if you are a god?

Only joking, I have a very deep meaningful religious and spiritual view but.... I dont see a need to associate myself with a religious group, as they rarely practice what they preach.

if you were in a hot zone you would change this position...I can't count the number of agnostics and Atheists who said and screamed ..'God Please help me' when confronted with possible death..this was during the VN era mind ya..but I still believe it also applies today as well as yesteryear...just food for thought!;)

Atheism be-damned, my affiliation don't appear on here neither. I canna' respond to yer poll cap'n.

What the hell are you? Hindu?

Do you realize how statitistically unlikely it would be for you to be actually none of those listed above? That covers 99.9% of the US population. I can't be expected to list ever weird-ass barely practiced insane religion out there. Just become an atheist and let rationalism conquer peer pressure.

Back