Of what religion are you?

What's your religion?

• Atheism

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Agnostiscim (Just admit it! You're atheist-lights!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Christian

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Mormon

• Muslim

• Non-affiliated (a synonym for agnostic, but some people just like to be pedantic and will complain

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Scientoligist (Give Xenu my respects)

• Jewish (Hey Adam)

• Wiccan

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • None of the Above

• Pastafarian (Have you Been Touched by his Noodly Goodness?)

• Total voters
Okee Dokee then..........

That's okay but I do expect a tour of the ghost museum!

The 'Old Washoe Club' it is that is after the tour at the 'Bucket of Blood' to see the 'Comstock Cowboys'...after a couple of beers ya will see all the ghosts your heart desires!

LOL.............

Thanks for the invite but I will not be that far west by then.
My horse is a bit old...

well my daughter is going thru a divorce...she has up for sale a triple registered one for sale...very young and full of piss and vinegar...like you a match no?..he will bring ya to us without the high cost of gas....lol...For you maybe $5500.00 or a little less depending on your temporament!...lol wtf I lost the simlie clicks..oh well no biggie!

was just kiddin on the horse, they are to much trouble. I don't have any.
A firend keeps one in my barn but he feeds and takes care of it.

Nice looking appaloosa.

I'm jealous. Adam got mentioned specifically for his religion. What about 'lil ole me?

I gave up my Southern Babtist roots to root at the alter of the Great Sunday Morning Football God. No more speaking in tounges, unless you think, strong right, split left, 36 power on 2 is speaking in tounges. No more handling snakes, I've worked with too many of them and will never lay my hands on them again. I have to admit that I still really love the choir music in Babtist churches.

I told my mother when I was 12 or so. I was still forced to go to the Pentacostal Church of her choice. They used to use me as an example. They'd ask me to bring in my "Satanic" records so they could teach about how evil they (and I by association) were. As if most of the kids there didn't own many of the same stuff. Most were not believers either, they just were too wimpy to admit it.

I was angry for a long time about many of the things that church put me through. It was just an ordeal for a kid who was not a believer, but the worst stuff was when I was young. The movies they'd show us. The fear they built into us, was just plain wrong.

sounds like to me they could not install the fear in you.

I just did not tell people but luckily I was never forced to go to church.

I do remember knowing I could not tell most people how I believed.
It was kinda funny but I found it a reflection on them and not me and never felt very intimidated by that fact I couldnt tell people. I was never degrading to others beliefs for some reason I just never went through that stage like many do.

sounds like to me they could not install the fear in you.

I just did not tell people but luckily I was never forced to go to church.

I do remember knowing I could not tell most people how I believed.
It was kinda funny but I found it a reflection on them and not me and never felt very intimidated by that fact I couldnt tell people. I was never degrading to others beliefs for some reason I just never went through that stage like many do.
One time they showed us a movie, I was about six years old, about the "End Times". The movie had kids who were "Left Behind" as they weren't believers, their parents had been taken up in the "Rapture". About when I was 8 or so, I knew then that I didn't believe in this stuff, I came home. All the lights were on, the water in the kitchen was running, the stove was open, the front door was open, nobody was home.

Can you imagine what it felt like?

I later discovered that they had shut off all the power and water in the area to fix an issue with underground cabling and water, my mother had gone over to a neighbors for a conversation (probably about her 'walk with God') had shut the door, but not quite all the way and it had blown open as a door often does when not latched correctly.

She had been cleaning the oven when the lights and water went out, and didn't turn off the sink in the kitchen because she didn't realize that she had left the faucet open.

It didn't change the effect that had on me.

LOL..............

One time they showed us a movie, I was about six years old, about the "End Times". The movie had kids who were "Left Behind" as they weren't believers, their parents had been taken up in the "Rapture". About when I was 8 or so, I knew then that I didn't believe in this stuff, I came home. All the lights were on, the water in the kitchen was running, the stove was open, the front door was open, nobody was home.

Can you imagine what it felt like?

I later discovered that they had shut off all the power and water in the area to fix an issue with underground cabling and water, my mother had gone over to a neighbors for a conversation (probably about her 'walk with God') had shut the door, but not quite all the way and it had blown open as a door often does when not latched correctly.

She had been cleaning the oven when the lights and water went out, and didn't turn off the sink in the kitchen because she didn't realize that she had left the faucet open.

It didn't change the effect that had on me.

That was a funny story...now I see why ya converted to Buddism...ya wanted to be reincarnated and beat the rapture...:cof1:

Back