Of what religion are you?

What's your religion?

• Atheism

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Agnostiscim (Just admit it! You're atheist-lights!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Christian

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Mormon

• Muslim

• Non-affiliated (a synonym for agnostic, but some people just like to be pedantic and will complain

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Scientoligist (Give Xenu my respects)

• Jewish (Hey Adam)

• Wiccan

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • None of the Above

• Pastafarian (Have you Been Touched by his Noodly Goodness?)

• Total voters
No false outrage, just your inability to comprehend what was written.

Your "belief" or "disbelief" in God, makes it religious. It is on faith that you hold the belief that God does not exist.

That doesn't mean all atheists are nutjobs... anymore than a few nutters in any religion would make the entire religion nuts. But there are quite a few vocal nutters that are of atheists. Insisting that everyone succomb to their beliefs that there SHALL not be a mention of God on public property, be it in spoken or written form.

If you truly want absence of "faith" or "religion" then you would need to be agnostic. Essentially saying that you neither believe nor disbelieve in God/the afterlife etc....

labels merely labels.
Religion is a belief in something. If I believe in nothing of a supernatrual nature and do not belong to a group professing this disbelief then I have no religion.

i was rasied a lutheren christian, if i am close to anything these days it would have to be rastafari, witch is basicly a form of christianity. but as of now i practice no religion, but i wouldnt call myself an atheist either.

frankly they all seem to be hijacked by "Man's" imaginitory and creative minds thoughtout history

i was rasied a lutheren christian, if i am close to anything these days it would have to be rastafari, witch is basicly a form of christianity. but as of now i practice no religion, but i wouldnt call myself an atheist either.

frankly they all seem to be hijacked by "Man's" imaginitory and creative minds thoughtout history

Rastafari...great food, great music, fun religion!

No false outrage, just your inability to comprehend what was written.

Your "belief" or "disbelief" in God, makes it religious. It is on faith that you hold the belief that God does not exist.

That doesn't mean all atheists are nutjobs... anymore than a few nutters in any religion would make the entire religion nuts. But there are quite a few vocal nutters that are of atheists. Insisting that everyone succomb to their beliefs that there SHALL not be a mention of God on public property, be it in spoken or written form.

If you truly want absence of "faith" or "religion" then you would need to be agnostic. Essentially saying that you neither believe nor disbelieve in God/the afterlife etc....

This is stupid.

Not really an option in my case. Religious epiphanies do that to you. And mine is one of the faster growing religions in the U.S., believe it or not. Or it was some five years ago: that may have changed.

OTOH, I'm far more comfortable with atheists and agnostics than with people of most "mainstream" religions. My gods didn't create the universe, you see. :cof1:

I'm Wiccan. That may be fringe-y out where y'all live but 'round these parts, it's purt near normal.

What do Wiccan's believe? Did someone just make it up one day?

Oh wait, we are talking about religion here. :cof1:

labels merely labels.
Religion is a belief in something. If I believe in nothing of a supernatrual nature and do not belong to a group professing this disbelief then I have no religion.

You believe in the lack of a supernatural being. You share the faith or beliefs of those that think God does not exist. That makes it a religious belief.

An agnostic believes in nothing but allows for the possibility of God/afterlife to exist and is the only one that does not believe one way or another.

You believe in the lack of a supernatural being. You share the faith or beliefs of those that think God does not exist. That makes it a religious belief.

An agnostic believes in nothing but allows for the possibility of God/afterlife to exist and is the only one that does not believe one way or another.

Look up the definition of religion sometime....
How was it Anyoldiron put it.
Athesm is to religion like hair is to a bald man.
He just ain't got any.

Back