OFFICIAL POLL FOR BEST FOOD TO EAT DRUNK

Which foods are best to eat while drunk (choose up to 3)

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
You may vote for 3 items. If you vote for more than 3 then your 4th+ vote in order will not be counted.

nominations are already done. this is the final list of choices.

Tacos, breakfast sandwiches, and of course hot wings. Of course those are 3 of my favorite foods in general(that aren't pussy or seafood)

Yes, I didn't read your OP. I just saw a list of items and voted like 6 times. Which reminds me - pizza has to go as well. It's my favorite food, so it doesn't constitute drunk food. I grew up eating bland food. A very Irish diet, really, with a lot of steak and potatoes. I never really had tacos, wings, and enchiladas, so I have never fallen in love with the good stuff...

Tacos, breakfast sandwiches, and of course hot wings. Of course those are 3 of my favorite foods in general(that aren't pussy or seafood)

You eat pussy?

cat.jpg

Yes, I didn't read your OP. I just saw a list of items and voted like 6 times. Which reminds me - pizza has to go as well. It's my favorite food, so it doesn't constitute drunk food. I grew up eating bland food. A very Irish diet, really, with a lot of steak and potatoes. I never really had tacos, wings, and enchiladas, so I have never fallen in love with the good stuff...

Threedee you don't like tacos man?

billy why do you like cats so much? they never do shit. they aren't loyal like dogs. i don't get it. I don't hate cats, but like, dogs seem way better to me.

billy why do you like cats so much? they never do shit. they aren't loyal like dogs. i don't get it. I don't hate cats, but like, dogs seem way better to me.

Cats are very loyal, they're also very calm, keep pests away, fun to play with, low maintenance, much cleaner than dogs, MUCH cheaper than dogs, and don't bark their selfs to death every time a person passes by the window.

Back