OFFICIAL POLL FOR BEST FOOD TO EAT DRUNK

Which foods are best to eat while drunk (choose up to 3)

• Total voters
What is topsilog?

It's marinated beef steak cut into strips and fried and served with garlic fried rice with a sunnyside up egg on top of the rice. This was one of my suggestions but that pussy Grind didn't post my best one Balut.

This is more of a fancy version but I posted this cause the Filipina is adorable. :)

Last edited:
It's marinated beef steak cut into strips and fried and served with garlic fried rice with a sunnyside up egg on top of the rice. This was one of my suggestions but that pussy Grind didn't post my best one Balut.

This is more of a fancy version but I posted this cause the Filipina is adorable. :)

Boy howdy, that sounds pretty damn tasty!

Who eats when they're drunk? If I'm really drunk and start to feel nauseous I will eat some bread, but otherwise...better things to do. When you're drunk you dance, have sex, fall asleep, laugh, party, but I don't know why anyone would decide to eat tacos...weird.

Who eats when they're drunk? If I'm really drunk and start to feel nauseous I will eat some bread, but otherwise...better things to do. When you're drunk you dance, have sex, fall asleep, laugh, party, but I don't know why anyone would decide to eat tacos...weird.

I'll give you two reasons.

1) Eat as an attempted preventative hangover technique. Gotta coat the stomach.

2) If you are single, the bars are closed and you still aren't ready to give up for the evening going to a late night diner for food is your last shot.

It is and in most Asian homes there's always some cooked rice in the steamer so it takes like about 5 minutes to cook this. Which is just the kind of recipe you need when you're tanked. LOL

Balut is even easier....just peal and eat. :)

Holy fuck Mott, they have some serious shit in Thailand but even they would baulk at eating that. I have seen something similar in Cambodia though.

I pretty much follow this order when drinking....at least when drinking with Mrs. Hoople.. Drink, party, laugh, dance, have sex, eat something hot and greasy, sleep, wake up, drink a glass of water, try to have more sex, get slapped, go back to sleep.

Holy fuck Mott, they have some serious shit in Thailand but even they would baulk at eating that. I have seen something similar in Cambodia though.
Meh...I doubt that. Balut is like hot dogs or chicken soup in South east Asia...it's as common in Vietnam as in the Philippines. Admitdedly for westerners there's a bit of a gross out factor but the only difference, taste wise, between balut and a hard boiled egg is textural. There are some cruchy cartilagenous bits....but other than that it's a hard boiled egg and if you ever had a hard boild duck egg...and a hard boild duck egg is way better than a hard boiled chicken egg. It's really pretty good. Though I have to admit that the first time I age balut I had to do it in a dark room. LOL

Balut_Egg.jpg

Meh...I doubt that. Balut is like hot dogs or chicken soup in South east Asia...it's as common in Vietnam as in the Philippines. Admitdedly for westerners there's a bit of a gross out factor but the only difference, taste wise, between balut and a hard boiled egg is textural. There are some cruchy cartilagenous bits....but other than that it's a hard boiled egg and if you ever had a hard boild duck egg...and a hard boild duck egg is way better than a hard boiled chicken egg. It's really pretty good. Though I have to admit that the first time I age balut I had to do it in a dark room. LOL

Balut_Egg.jpg

WTF is that?

And please don't say "Balut".

What IS Balut?

Back