Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

One villager is a vigilante.

The vigilante has one shot, which they can fire at any time in the game during the day.

By doing so, they go SHOOT X.

Anybody can claim that they are the vig, just like some people will fake seer etc, but ONLY THE REAL VIG can type SHOOT X. No fake shooting. The reason for this is, when someone sees "SHOOT X," the village needs to know it's real immediately, and the person shot has to be dead.

If the person who is shot has previously voted, their vote is taken null and void.

If billy was named the vig, it's very likely he danced around his room last night in euphoric glee.

I think the vigilante should have more than one shot. Lets make it say... 15 or so... :)

I've been a villager once. The 3rd game where I acted crazy and tried to get the whole village to lynch me to give cover to my other wolves.

Why is what?

By the way, for all involved if you are going to question something, or respond to a question, quotes would help this process greatly.

Hey Goddamnit. If you're going to compare me to a dog at least get it right.....I'm a chemist so I'm part Lab! :)
Mott, comparing you to a dog would mean that you aren't actually a dog/wolf. The past 200 years of beastiality that Ohio is known for cannot have resulted in you being a pure human.

I've been a villager once. The 3rd game where I acted crazy and tried to get the whole village to lynch me to give cover to my other wolves.

Billy thinking about being a villager when asked about his wolfing days. I dont know how to interpret this typing mistake yet

superfreak once again hasn't done his gay-ass "I am a villager" routine. Last time he didn't say that off the bat he was a wolf.

Billy thinking about being a villager when asked about his wolfing days. I dont know how to interpret this typing mistake yet

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

1) He is from detroit which means he is a little slow
2) He was all excited about slamming Mott for being a puppy loving Ohioan (not in a good way)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow, that's funny.

problem with wolf hunting you is that if you were only a wolf once, it was probably around a year ago at this point. The dynamics of this game has shifted, everyone has more experience, and could have a completely different style

Many others in this game have been both a wolf and a villager more recently....

3d/mott/superfreak/me/voltaire/ off the top of my head.

Wolf hunting billy day1 = probably counter productive, unless there is more to go on

superfreak once again hasn't done his gay-ass "I am a villager" routine. Last time he didn't say that off the bat he was a wolf.

um... yeah, that seemed rather pointless to do it any longer, as it no longer means anything now that I have lied about it in a previous game.

Back