Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

you lied in your first game. the last game as a wolf you forgot to say anything at all at opening of day. Kind of like now.

Hey superfreak, vote christie with me?

No, I stated I was a wolf in the first game. The village just didn't believe me. As for the other, feel free to go back and actually read the thread and the threads from other games.

As for Christie.... I would agree that she is suspicious with the list post as it is out of character for her. I would list her as the top target for now. I would like to see some of the absentees start posting before a final commitment, but for now....

Unlynch Mott

Lynch Christie

I say this with the caveat that we are only 2 hrs into d1 and things can change:

As of now, if mott were to ever come back wolf, it would probably clear christie to some extent. I dont know if mott would soft defend her so early when she only has 1 vote if they were w/w. It would read more as mott trying to make proleville go: "oh look he was soft defending christie" thereby incriminating her after his death.

Same logic applies to christie being a wolf, I dont think mott and christie are w/w together given our albiet limited information right now.

Note:

Soft defense = "why are you attacking x? I dont think you are a making a good case, you are more sus then who you accuse"

Hard defense = "this person is the most village person in the game. Do not vote for this person"

In recent history, wolves like soft defending more. It allows them to participate without having to be too committed to a position. It's much easier to soft defend and then later go "oh... you are right.. I see your point now" vs. going back after saying someone is a lock wolf.

No, I stated I was a wolf in the first game. The village just didn't believe me. As for the other, feel free to go back and actually read the thread and the threads from other games.

Forgot about you telling the truth first game.

But you not making announcement and being a wolf stands. If you are indeed a villager though, I am glad you are no longer doing that retarded stunt O_O :p

I smell a rat here. Christie poste a list of players and you're making a mountain out of what appears to be a mole hill and in a very aggresive fashion....you keep pinging my wolfdar like this and I may have to switch my vote. You my friend right now are the most wolfy.

One of these days you will learn how to play this game. The first day rarely has 'solid' evidence to go on. He made an observation. He elicited reactions from it. That is how you play the game. Look back to games with Yurt, when he was a wolf he would spaz out if someone made a 'you're a wolf' claim if they didn't have DNA sampling from him.

you have done the same thing by saying Grind is wolfy.... you don't have a lot to go on, but you stated it anyway. That too has elicited responses.

IJOR6.png

Forgot about you telling the truth first game.

But you not making announcement and being a wolf stands. If you are indeed a villager though, I am glad you are no longer doing that retarded stunt O_O :p

It served its purpose. It no longer has any value. Did it play a part in Water going with me over you in the game he hosed the village? I don't know. But if it did, then the "retarded" strategy got you killed. :)

One of these days you will learn how to play this game. The first day rarely has 'solid' evidence to go on. He made an observation. He elicited reactions from it. That is how you play the game. Look back to games with Yurt, when he was a wolf he would spaz out if someone made a 'you're a wolf' claim if they didn't have DNA sampling from him.

you have done the same thing by saying Grind is wolfy.... you don't have a lot to go on, but you stated it anyway. That too has elicited responses.
Look who's talking when you were last a wolf you took a 50:50 roll of the dice and if it hadn't of been for Watermark you would have lost your gambit.

Wolves tend to do two things in the opening. They either lay back and wait or they go over the top. I respect Grind's ability to play and if he's a wolf the village is in trouble. So when Grind does something....I wanna know why. I'm not saying I think he's a wolf....I'm just saying I'm paying attention to him. In case he is.

Nice. New toy? Anyway you can add the other players to that list so that we can also keep track of those that haven't posted? Right now it is 3D, USFree, Lady T, Rana, Voltaire and Water.

no we have always had it. It's not even a mod feature. Just click on the post number for this thread in the whatever goes section and it will pop up that list.

Current Tally:
[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]1[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]2[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

[table=sortable]
[tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]2[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]2[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

Back