Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

LadyT, why me? :cool:

I notice that aside from that vote, we have two separate bandwagons going on. The pragmatic one on Mott (Myself, Billy, Voltaire) and the tactical one on Christie (Grind and SF). One of these is bound to be involving a wolf. Of course, both could be wolf supported, just to throw us off.

Hmm so the current trend is a wagon forming for Mott, and a wagon forming for Christie. While it was not my intention to wagon Mott this early, I'll keep my vote to see how the dynamic plays out. Just finished reading every ones posts (except SF's, because he's boring). So here are my thoughts:
Grind: Significantly more aggressive out of the gate. He's calmed a tad since it's been actively noticed. Could be a change in play styles, or could be trying to mask his previous wolf behavior of gathering information to manipulate later down the road. Finals thoughts are that he is slightly suspicious
Threedee: Voting early and posting early. Can be easily explained, but he hasn't done so yet. Voted along on Mott, although that was expected by me. Final thoughts are inconclusive.
Voltaire: Also voted for Mott. This is unexpected by me and may be the signs of trying to get an early auto night in so too many details are not risked. Or he is simply following the trend. Not enough posts to make a final thought/
Superfreak: Calm and rational (with the exception of his Detroit comment), and playing like usual. I'd choose him as the peek for tonight as the seer. No information one way or the other, and because of lack of information and read, combined with good lay skill, I'd rate him as slightly suspicious, behind Grind.
Mott: Flying off the handle slightly with regards to both Grind and Christie. Also continues to make the illogical move about killing inactives. Voted for watermark, mainly because he's jealous of MS.
Christie: Voted and posted early. Hasn't said much to make me suspicious.

Oh, I forgot LadyT. Her vote for Threedee is a tad puzzling. But I haven't seen her play too many games so it's difficult to tell what that means.

And I know how much people love it, but if there are more than 6 playas in the game and a Player has missed two votes they will be a suicide. Treasonous and cowardly suicide...

OkAY, OKAY, I am here...my home computer is on the fritz, but I got a new ipad and am trying to get it internet capable for this game! It looks like it is just the screen, so, I need to go get a new one...I hate shopping for computer parts, but that is another thread!

So, I will be here, one way or another!

IJOR6.png

Wow! That is impressive! Nice table

Current Tally:
[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]1[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

Nice! Some of the new features are most excellent!

Hmm so the current trend is a wagon forming for Mott, and a wagon forming for Christie. While it was not my intention to wagon Mott this early, I'll keep my vote to see how the dynamic plays out. Just finished reading every ones posts (except SF's, because he's boring). So here are my thoughts:
Grind: Significantly more aggressive out of the gate. He's calmed a tad since it's been actively noticed. Could be a change in play styles, or could be trying to mask his previous wolf behavior of gathering information to manipulate later down the road. Finals thoughts are that he is slightly suspicious
Threedee: Voting early and posting early. Can be easily explained, but he hasn't done so yet. Voted along on Mott, although that was expected by me. Final thoughts are inconclusive.
Voltaire: Also voted for Mott. This is unexpected by me and may be the signs of trying to get an early auto night in so too many details are not risked. Or he is simply following the trend. Not enough posts to make a final thought/
Superfreak: Calm and rational (with the exception of his Detroit comment), and playing like usual. I'd choose him as the peek for tonight as the seer. No information one way or the other, and because of lack of information and read, combined with good lay skill, I'd rate him as slightly suspicious, behind Grind.
Mott: Flying off the handle slightly with regards to both Grind and Christie. Also continues to make the illogical move about killing inactives. Voted for watermark, mainly because he's jealous of MS.
Christie: Voted and posted early. Hasn't said much to make me suspicious.

Has Voltaire played before or is he a noob?

Has Voltaire played before or is he a noob?

I know he played at least one other game (but did not participate much before getting killed). I think he might have played a second game.... but not positive. When you have a moment, read through the thread and provide us with your thoughts/gut reactions.

I disagree with you on the above, but since Water and USFree are likely to post later in the day, it is probably a moot point for this game as all others have now posted. (though some have not really commented much on the game itself.... rana, 3d)

I got called some really rough names last time I played, so you have to pardon me if I am taking a long hard look at everyone's post. I don't like being the village idiot, if I can help it.

I know he played at least one other game (but did not participate much before getting killed). I think he might have played a second game.... but not positive. When you have a moment, read through the thread and provide us with your thoughts/gut reactions.

Doing that right now...

This all has to be in one post, the scripts are screwing up my computer so I probably won’t be posting much.
That Mott bandwagon is suspicious.
Lynch 3D
Seer: peek Grind tonight.

Damo, how do I fix this?
You're right about that. It's the youngun Cabal and it's not the first time they've done it to me and everytime at least one or more of them have been wolves.

Having said that. My read on Captain Billy is that since he's made some waco statement that's gotten him lynched about every game and every time he's been a villager. Now he's made one earlear that's drawn suspicion but to me that indicates he's probably a villager. Threedee has gotten involved way earlier then usual....since everytime he's been a wolf he'd stay away till about 8:59 I'm pretty sure he's a villager too.

Its his 3rd game.... one more than two, one less than four. Hope that helps :)

Ahahahaha, I see, thanks that helps a great deal.

Now, my analysis

Lady T, when she was a wolf the last time I played feigned that she was new and didn't know what she was doing. It is what pinged my attention last time. this time, she claims to have computer trouble...so she pinged my wolfdar

Then there is the Grind/Sf alliance and going after christie. Grind stating that people's reactions on the first day can be telling, piques my interest.

The youngins going after Mott right off the bat never seems to help the village or add to the exchange, but that is just my personal opinion in the matter.

If I were the seer, I would look into Lady T at this point.

Ahahahaha, I see, thanks that helps a great deal.

Now, my analysis

Lady T, when she was a wolf the last time I played feigned that she was new and didn't know what she was doing. It is what pinged my attention last time. this time, she claims to have computer trouble...so she pinged my wolfdar

Then there is the Grind/Sf alliance and going after christie. Grind stating that people's reactions on the first day can be telling, piques my interest.

The youngins going after Mott right off the bat never seems to help the village or add to the exchange, but that is just my personal opinion in the matter.

If I were the seer, I would look into Lady T at this point.

Early on day 1, people 'vote' based on gut reactions to very little information. That is what Grind did with Christie. It was designed to get a response, not that there was some bandwagon forming on her. At the time, it made the most sense, so I tossed my vote that way to as two votes are not going to get someone autolynched... even if all the wolves jump on board. Also, ass I stated, at that point we had over half the players yet to post. So it was just feeling others out.

While I do enjoy lynching Mott, at this point I am not going to risk tossing a vote there as the wolves could potentially autolynch him (assuming the three voting for him are 2v/1w... if 2 are w, then not... but it is doubtful that two wolves are sitting on anyone at this time).

And of course Mott chimes in about some sort of concentrated effort by the TRINITY to lynch him. It may certainly seem like it this game, but considering 5/11 players are TRINITY, it's fairly reasonable to assume at least 2 would vote for the same person. That =/= a concentrated effort on any of our parts.

LadyT has sent me an e-mail detailing some troubles she is having. I can't see the problem because I don't have access to the place where she posted the error while I am at work. I'll get back to y'all when I see it.

Back