Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

everyone stop voting mott. If he's a wolf, we'll probably have a good read on him later. He's no a good d1 lynch. He's a very easy mislynch target on d1.

I would be much happier if mott voters switched to watermark/yurt/usfree

Lynching yurt is not a good strategy... given he is not playing.

also.... didn't you JUST get done telling us not to lynch inactives? If you are trying to fuck with my mind, it is working.

No I don't really have any more to go off of than you. But I just felt I should make you and the rest of the village aware that I thought you were reading too much into that particular post.

Fair enough. I think I understand what he is saying now... just posted my initial reaction to the post.

Lynching yurt is not a good strategy... given he is not playing.

also.... didn't you JUST get done telling us not to lynch inactives? If you are trying to fuck with my mind, it is working.

I just assumed yurt was playing. What a traitor asshole :(

As for your second question:

1) I do not like lynching inactives for inactives sake (barring lack of solid convictions on any other active player). Lynching an inactive because you think it's sus they are not posting etc... is something different entirely.

2) I said I would prefer those 3 (2) over mott, not that they were the best overall.

Not if the seer peeks wolves.

Ok well most of the time that wont be the case.

here is an interesting question:

Lets assume player X is a wolf 90% of the time, and its day 1. Most of village is fairly confident that there is an 80% chance that X will be lynched the following day.

Should the seer peek X?

I say no.

Not if the seer peeks wolves.

Let me clarify something else:

Live peeks are live peeks. If the seer peeked two wolves, then great, the seer can reveal that and village has a great shot of winning.
If the seer had peeked 2-3 villagers, and they are all alive, chances are you are going to find some wolves anyway by process of elimination.

Lets assume the seer has 2 live peeks by tomorrow and that you can believe the seer claim.

9 players left.

1 of which is the seer
1 of which is any villager reading this post
2 of which are the seers peeks.

That's 4 clear players present, with a pool of 5 potential wolf suspects.

If you threw a dart at a board, you would have a 60% chance of nailing a wolf. And your chances are higher with reads and player interactions.

And that's JUST for tomorrow.

If the seer can live to day 3 and have their peeks all alive, it's pretty much game over for the wolves. Regardless of who the seer peeked.

oh yeah, and we also have the vigilante this time around, so if seer peeks a wolf, the vigilante can kill one person in thread, and village can lynch somebody else on the same day.

I was thinking this myself

i literally think we have this argument every round.

I dont like killing inactives JUST because they are inactive.

I dont mind trying to lynch inactives to get them to

1. defend themselves
2. see if any wagons develop on them
3. you think their silence is suspicious.
4. You feel even less confident with the active players.

i literally think we have this argument every round.

I dont like killing inactives JUST because they are inactive.

I dont mind trying to lynch inactives to get them to

1. defend themselves
2. see if any wagons develop on them
3. you think their silence is suspicious.
4. You feel even less confident with the active players.
Yes and we've been over it multiple times too many. However it is telling that two of the three are typically night time players. Yurts lack of posting may indicate something, and it may not.

Yes and we've been over it multiple times too many. However it is telling that two of the three are typically night time players. Yurts lack of posting may indicate something, and it may not.

lol apparently yurt isn't in the game O_O

Watermark has been known to stay quiet because he is too busy crying over his calculator. He does a good job of balancing his roles, but it makes me pissed off at him if he's actually village because he's pretty much not helping us right now

Back