Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

It ends at 8:00 MDT/10:00 EDT, and we'll forget all about Threedee's useless timezone.

Major important cities on pacific:

Seattle
LA
San Francisco

Major cities on EST:

New york
Boston
Phili
Miami

Mountain cities:

... Denver?
Maybe las vegas?

Current Tally:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]3[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][/table]

My Wolf list;

I don't have any strong feelings about wolfs.

My wolf Suspects;

SuperFreak - He wouldn't answer Grinds question about his being a villager
ThreeDee - Came in real early.....not like him at all.
Grind - Starting off very aggressive. Not like him to do so.

Villager Suspects;

Rana - She just strike me as villagery
Capt. Billy - The slip he made makes me suspect he's a villager. He's made wako comments or slips in about every game, been lynched for them and has been a villager every time.

My Wolf list;

My wolf Suspects;

Villager Suspects;

Capt. Billy - The slip he made makes me suspect he's a villager. He's made wako comments or slips in about every game, been lynched for them and has been a villager every time.

Dear village proles:

In almost every single game, I have been a main wagon leader. I have almost never had a passive werewolf game. Thank you for reading this sentence, proles.
My agression is role neutral.

It's important for me to correct misinformation because misinformation and lazy thinking hurts the village. I am not going to let this game become an echo chamber

Filling places with more Proles does not make them important. EDT=Important MDT=Important Ohio Time = Not important, even if it is Eastern, and PDT... Never important.

lol apparently yurt isn't in the game O_O

Watermark has been known to stay quiet because he is too busy crying over his calculator. He does a good job of balancing his roles, but it makes me pissed off at him if he's actually village because he's pretty much not helping us right now

That and his asinine stunt last game. That's why I'm voting to lynch him. Hey I have to head out for a training ride and then go do some stuff with my wife.....if I don't hear from me for a while that's why.

so you were satisfied with my explanation, and then when you see billy float my name, you decide you are not satisfied?

No, I was satisfied with your explanation on the 'correct/advanced strategy' on who to peek.

Then you made the comment of lynching one of the inactive players. That tweaked me as wolfish again, given your previous comments. Billy then seemed to agree it was a bit odd. Like I said, it is day one, I could be wrong on you, but thus far you have seemed the most wolfish. If you have a better candidate, I am willing to listen, but I have to head out in about 15 minutes and wont be on until after 6:30 MTN.... at that point I will try to catch up on the thread.

My Wolf list;

My wolf Suspects;

Villager Suspects;

Actually twit.... I did reply to him. I stated clearly that the whole 'stating my role' no longer has any weight given that I lied in the second game that I was a wolf. Thus, while I can say 'I am a villager', it no longer has any value.

Dear village proles:

In almost every single game, I have been a main wagon leader. I have almost never had a passive werewolf game. Thank you for reading this sentence, proles.

It's important for me to correct misinformation because misinformation and lazy thinking hurts the village. I am not going to let this game become an echo chamber
4010.Cool-Story-Bro-russia.jpg

I hate day one. So far, nobody said anything that makes me suspicious. Well, maybe a little suspicious about Grind. I don't remember Grind posting so much in the other games I played. He's everywhere with all that "helpful" info. Plus, he wanted to lynch me after only one post, and that post wasn't even an original thought, just a cut & paste. How does that make sense?

The only ones who haven't posted anything yet are WM and usf. The WM thing is curious. It's strange to see the thread go this far without a single post from him. Hmmm.....

I'm going to comb through the thread again. I have to go out for awhile but will be back before night falls.

Dear village proles:

4010.Cool-Story-Bro-russia.jpg

I hate day one. So far, nobody said anything that makes me suspicious. Well, maybe a little suspicious about Grind. I don't remember Grind posting so much in the other games I played. He's everywhere with all that "helpful" info. Plus, he wanted to lynch me after only one post, and that post wasn't even an original thought, just a cut & paste. How does that make sense?

The only ones who haven't posted anything yet are WM and usf. The WM thing is curious. It's strange to see the thread go this far without a single post from him. Hmmm.....

I'm going to comb through the thread again. I have to go out for awhile but will be back before night falls.

Continuing in this vein, Grind has 52 posts already, that's almost double the next highest poster. Half of us have under 10. I wonder if this is standard, or is he trying to baffle us with BS?

Dear village proles:

This is the reason that I think you are a villager. I just don't smell wolf this time.

I am with SF in that Billy seems to be acting rather lupine.

Continuing in this vein, Grind has 52 posts already, that's almost double the next highest poster. Half of us have under 10. I wonder if this is standard, or is he trying to baffle us with BS?

I don't get the sense from him that it is BS, I think it is an honest interest in helping us villagers.

Back