Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

ruO3P.png

This is round 7, the round where the wolves were superfreak, mott, and 3d. Besides me, they were the 3 most active posters in the thread.

Btw this round is round 9 damo, not 8. 8 was watermarks game.

why was watermarks round controversial? I was busy traveling so I missed the tail end. People seem pissed at him.

btw I am not happy with the inactivity of the end of day 1 right now.

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]3[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]2[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][/table]

where is watermark and his calculator when you need him? it could be a possibility!

anything is a possibility.

It's natural for us to be paranoid of each other.

Everyone will seem wolfy to some degree.

I can't figure out usfreedom right now.

I know that:

1) He's usually late
2) He is usually not THIS late...

If usfree were a wolf, I think he'd still want to get in and mix things up a bit, just cause I know he really likes this game.
Same thing if he's villa I guess. So his absence might be role neutral :/

For the village:
My switch to Three is try and draw some responses from him, get some personal interaction as it were. And while Grind did somewhat convince me to ease up on Mott, I can't very well go whole hog to his side and vote for Christie. So I settled on Threedee.

why was watermarks round controversial? I was busy traveling so I missed the tail end. People seem pissed at him.

btw I am not happy with the inactivity of the end of day 1 right now.

Damo's been too lazy to move it to the Where Thread Go to Die, but its titled Round VIII - Code Bergundy... something funny...

For the village:
My switch to Three is try and draw some responses from him, get some personal interaction as it were. And while Grind did somewhat convince me to ease up on Mott, I can't very well go whole hog to his side and vote for Christie. So I settled on Threedee.

A for effort

Outright saying your vote doesn't mean much and is only for response = not going to get a very detailed response, imo.

Back