Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

billy do you not trust me, or do you not like the christine vote?

I may be inclined to follow you, if it wasn't 3d/mott

capt, why wont you side with me?

Why wont you lynch christie?
Why won't you vote for Mott?
I'm not siding with you because past times I've done have lead to you being a wolf and me, the ever faithful villager getting lynched. So I tend not to follow your lead on the first day.

In Billy's defense, I don't think he's said anything insane this round, which I believe he started doing last round as a villager...
No, I was the bastion of reason and truth, and was eaten for it. If I ever make past the magical 3rd day, it'll be a fucking miracle.

Why won't you vote for Mott?
I'm not siding with you because past times I've done have lead to you being a wolf and me, the ever faithful villager getting lynched. So I tend not to follow your lead on the first day.

I will tell you innnnnnnn 40 minutes or so. mayyyybe.

Is a wolf more likely to post 50 times and be out in front or hidden in the background letting others do the work?

What's your thoughts?

P.s., I think I have always had the highest post count, again, role neutral.

I think it depends on the wolf. The first game I played, Yurt was a wolf and he talked constantly. Yet when LadyT was a wolf, she posted less than some of the others. Of course I can only comment on the games I actually played.

I'm leaning toward wolves speaking out more as they get more confident with the games.

Current Tally:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]2[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]2[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]2[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][/table]

50 minutes village. No comments from USF or Watermark. Barely any from LadyT.

How would the actives feel about a LadyT wagon? I know Three wouldn't, because he's whipped by everything that has ovaries.

Back