Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

who are you voting for tonight christie?

Damn, I don't know. I was thinking WM or usf simply because neither posted yet, and I always like the idea of getting inactives out of the way.

If I go by your theory, then it should be someone with fewer posts because you think they're wolves lying low and letting others do the talking.

If I go by my gut, it'd be someone who's doing a lot of talking, which to me spells trying to create confusion and draw attention away from him or herself. Also, I think it's more logical for a villager to blow off posting for whatever reason, than for a wolf to do that. So my gut reaction would be to pick you or Mott. HOWEVER... you've been trying to school us to use more logic and less gut feelings, thus the quandary I'm in.

I'm going to do one more quick read and see if anyone sticks out more than the rest. There's still time before night.

After reading through the thread, I have a few thoughts:

Grind is going to great lengths to direct attention away from Mott, e.g. post #136 and #184. In post #186, he attempts to come across as moderate on the subject (the "he could be a wolf but let's hold off for awhile" sort of deal), but only after repeated calls to withdraw the lynch votes. This strikes me as a bit suspicious. While there is little to go on at this point, I would have to say my primary suspects at this point are Grind and Mott. I'm also 99% certain Rana is a villager. Beyond that, I have no ideas.

I'm sticking with my vote to lynch Mott for the time being. I'm going to have a second look through the thread. If someone can provide a compelling reason to change my vote, I will give it serious consideration.

After reading through the thread, I have a few thoughts:

Grind is going to great lengths to direct attention away from Mott, e.g. post #136 and #184. In post #186, he attempts to come across as moderate on the subject (the "he could be a wolf but let's hold off for awhile" sort of deal), but only after repeated calls to withdraw the lynch votes. This strikes me as a bit suspicious. While there is little to go on at this point, I would have to say my primary suspects at this point are Grind and Mott. I'm also 99% certain Rana is a villager. Beyond that, I have no ideas.

I'm sticking with my vote to lynch Mott for the time being. I'm going to have a second look through the thread. If someone can provide a compelling reason to change my vote, I will give it serious consideration.

There is some fishiness in Grind trying to draw votes away from Mott and Rana. And Rana returned the favor by saying she really believes Grind is only trying to help the villagers. Is this backslapping or am I reading too much into it?

I'm still leaning toward lynching an inactive.

Current Tally:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]1[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]3[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][/table]

There is some fishiness in Grind trying to draw votes away from Mott and Rana. And Rana returned the favor by saying she really believes Grind is only trying to help the villagers. Is this backslapping or am I reading too much into it?

christie is not paying attention to the thread. rana I dont think had a vote on her all day. I am not drawing votes away from someone that doens't have votes.

christie is not paying attention to the thread. rana I dont think had a vote on her all day. I am not drawing votes away from someone that doens't have votes.

I paid attention to the post where you were telling everyone to stop voting for Mott, and Rana. Even though she didn't have a vote, why did you even remark about her, just because she was trying to help you?

christie do you realize you are 5 minutes away from dying unless you step up and vote for someone? Who do you think is most wolfy?

Back