Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

Current Tally:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]2[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]3[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]2[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][/table]

The final minute of the round was a serious mindfuck, I have no idea what to think... but I guess we'll get the results shortly.

There are 4 votes on mott, if I am counted.

There are 3 votes on me.

If I was killed, mott dies regardless, as he is the second highest vote getter.

Current Tally:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ) - Villager[/td][td]Killed by Vigilante[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople - Wolf[/td][td]3 - Killed by Village[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]1[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][/table]

The panicked village argued, in a panic accusations flew, Threedee drew a gun.... Everybody froze.

He shouted, "What do you think we should do?!! Huh?! What do you think we should do?!!"

He turned, pointing the gun at several villager, then fired.... Grind is shot! OMG! Grind is dead. The village stares in shock... Grind was a Villager.

They, in desperation, just before night grab the one they most agree on, and hang him from the lowest tree they can possibly find that allows him to barely touch the ground and die in agony...

They stand and watch his pain, then suddenly he dies... and begins to grow fur..... OMG! Mott was a Wolf!

As daylight neared, a horrible scream rips through the night waking the villagers, waking they groggily make their way towards the sound and find the mangled body of CaptBilly aka King of Guns...

Current Tally:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]Killed by Vigilante[/td][td]Villager [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]Killed by Wolves[/td][td]Villager[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]Killed by Village[/td][td]Wolf[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

This Hearing for the Village of Proleville is Now in Session.

I, the most Badass Muthafuckah in Town, hereby call the Assembly to Order!!

The Accused are Superfreak and Christie. The charge is voting with Mott. How do you both Plea?

I will now open up the Floor to hear arguments for and against these two otherwise upstanding citizens.

gavel_pounding_cb052890.jpg

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

There are 2 Wolves, 1 Seer, 1 Vigilante, 4 regular joes remaining.

[table=][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Killed By[/th][th]Role[/th][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]Killed by Wolves[/td][td]Villager[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]Killed by Vigilante[/td][td]Villager [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]Killed by Village[/td][td]Wolf[/td][/tr][/table]

Back