Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

This Hearing for the Village of Proleville is Now in Session.

I, the most Badass Muthafuckah in Town, hereby call the Assembly to Order!!

The Accused are Superfreak and Christie. The charge is voting with Mott. How do you both Plea?

I will now open up the Floor to hear arguments for and against these two otherwise upstanding citizens.

gavel_pounding_cb052890.jpg

LYNCHCHRISTIE

I am convinced that either Christie or Superfreak is a wolf... in fact, it is probable.

On the other hand, notice how Watermark is barely active in this thread? It seems like he's been lurking in the background...

I am pretty sure that if you asked Ezra Taft Benson that he would agree with you, christie is definitely pinging my wolfdar!

I'd love to know what Script error you are getting. I may be able to do something about it.

I got one in Internet Explorer and switched to Foxfire and everything is fine, I can see if it happens again and give you more information. I know this frustrates you!

Well, if you're convinced it's probably useless for me to state I'm a villager, but I am. However, if you really think SF is a wolf can you lay out some reasons, because I'm still leaning toward lynching an inactive.

A wolf would very much support the lynching of inactives, because it is more than likely that they are villagers.

I hope Freedom is okay, I hope he wasn't riding his bike and had another accident!

Ok.... but lets think about this for a minute.... I think Damo inadvertently just helped the village. While he tried to correct it with a subsequent post... let's consider it for a moment. He stated that IF the two inactives were autokilled, then it would result in a tie. Meaning the two inactives are likely villagers. Maybe I am reading to much into it, but I think his subsequent clarification says I might be right.

Assuming that is correct. We would then know that you, Water and USFree are villagers. The rest of us would then know 4 villagers. Which narrows the field down dramatically.

For you three that means the two wolves are among myself, Voltaire, Rana, Lady T and Christie. I know you like lynching Water, but I would suggest we look at this possibility as well.

Lynching Water would be foolish at this time, we need to take another wolf and my pineal gland is tingling!

I mostly just wanted to start the thread off with a Kangaroo Court. Obviously, the fact that I shot the guy who Mott, SF, and Christie all voted for is ironic.

I never really got suspicious of SF, although I thought his interaction with Grind might be wolf/wolf dialogue. As for Christie, I'm still a bit suspicious.

I do find the inactive players most annoying. Watermark came back on last night and gayed around on the board. I'll have to check if he ever even bothered to post in the other thread.

We will concentrate on the third wolf tomorrow, today the wolf we are after is christie!

We can't have any auto lynches unless they are on christie!

Christie pinged me as well early yesterday, which was my original vote. While an autolynch is not extremely likely given the absence of so many players, I would prefer we continue to discuss to try and learn more. Towards the end of the day, we can start casting votes. What do you think of our moderators posts? Was it a slip that gave us an advantage or am I reading too much into it?

As you stated, Christy is pinging your radar... what are your thoughts on the rest?

Christie pinged me as well early yesterday, which was my original vote. While an autolynch is not extremely likely given the absence of so many players, I would prefer we continue to discuss to try and learn more. Towards the end of the day, we can start casting votes. What do you think of our moderators posts? Was it a slip that gave us an advantage or am I reading too much into it?

As you stated, Christy is pinging your radar... what are your thoughts on the rest?

I liked the fact that you included your name on the wolf list, was it to confuse or clarify? I think that Free is a villager, if he were a wolf, he would find a way to be here, either that or something is seriously wrong and that is my fear, he dislikes me immensely, but I still have compassion for people.

Voltaire acts like a villager, but he hasn't posted that much and he is going after christie this morning,, so he is either a wolf trying to mislead or just wants to hang a wold, which I feel is the later. King of guns, no reading, yet, I have to read more throughout the day...and now I am almost late for my appointment and will check in later! I need cooooofffffeeeee

I liked the fact that you included your name on the wolf list, was it to confuse or clarify? I think that Free is a villager, if he were a wolf, he would find a way to be here, either that or something is seriously wrong and that is my fear, he dislikes me immensely, but I still have compassion for people.

Voltaire acts like a villager, but he hasn't posted that much and he is going after christie this morning,, so he is either a wolf trying to mislead or just wants to hang a wold, which I feel is the later. King of guns, no reading, yet, I have to read more throughout the day...and now I am almost late for my appointment and will check in later! I need cooooofffffeeeee

It was stating it from the view of 3D, Water and USFree (assuming again that I am correct in a potential slip from Damo... if I am wrong, that could hose the village if one of those two (water/free) is a wolf)

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]1[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][/table]

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]2[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]1[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][/table]

Back