Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

Ok... we need to get dialogue going for the sake of the game and protection of the SEER. What are peoples thoughts on the remaining players.

Threedee- just a hunch... villager :D
Rana - I am going to agree that her posts have been very villager friendly - 90% certain
Christy- wolf. Based on first reaction yesterday and subsequent postings by others along with Christy's reactions to those posts. 85% certain

Water & USFree - we have nothing from either of them.... gut says Damo made a slip and for now I will lean villager on these two based solely on that... but take with a big grain of salt, because if I am wrong... we die.

Lady T & Voltaire - I was leaning Voltaire as a villager with Lady T as the remaining wolf.... until she voted to lynch herself. That was either an extreme gamble for her as a wolf to take or she really is having computer problems and wanted to let the village know. but if that is the case, then by process of elimination either Voltaire is the last wolf or I am wrong about the Damo slip on Water/USFREE.

Ok... we need to get dialogue going for the sake of the game and protection of the SEER. What are peoples thoughts on the remaining players.

Threedee- just a hunch... villager :D
Rana - I am going to agree that her posts have been very villager friendly - 90% certain
Christy- wolf. Based on first reaction yesterday and subsequent postings by others along with Christy's reactions to those posts. 85% certain

Water & USFree - we have nothing from either of them.... gut says Damo made a slip and for now I will lean villager on these two based solely on that... but take with a big grain of salt, because if I am wrong... we die.

Lady T & Voltaire - I was leaning Voltaire as a villager with Lady T as the remaining wolf.... until she voted to lynch herself. That was either an extreme gamble for her as a wolf to take or she really is having computer problems and wanted to let the village know. but if that is the case, then by process of elimination either Voltaire is the last wolf or I am wrong about the Damo slip on Water/USFREE.

I am with you on Lady T for now, but will keep an eye on others postings. I get the feeling Voltaire is a villager, but I need to see more from him.
christie is so wolfy that she is sharpening her fangs in the town center, ready to kill again, if we don't get her first!

HE is a villager, isn't the vigilante a villager? Wasn't he the vigilante? I am confused, again...

I am with you on Lady T for now, but will keep an eye on others postings. I get the feeling Voltaire is a villager, but I need to see more from him.
christie is so wolfy that she is sharpening her fangs in the town center, ready to kill again, if we don't get her first!

HE is a villager, isn't the vigilante a villager? Wasn't he the vigilante? I am confused, again...

Sorry, I was being sarcastic on 3d.... yes, he is a confirmed villager given that he was the vigilante.

Hopefully the others will post in the next few hours so we can get their feedback.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic on 3d.... yes, he is a confirmed villager given that he was the vigilante.

Hopefully the others will post in the next few hours so we can get their feedback.

Yeah, it is slack during the day on this game and then a feeding frenzy at night!

Upon further reflection, I am beginning to have my doubts about Christie. I'm leaning toward Superfreak and Rana as the two remaining wolves. Yesterday, Superfreak voted to kill Grind, Rana voted to kill Christie, and Mott voted to kill Grind. The pattern is similar today (notice how none of them suspect each other), and I am very, very reluctant to jump on that wagon. Yes, I know Rana seems "villagery," but what the hell does that mean, anyway? Nothing.

I was correct about Mott. I also believe I am correct about Superfreak, and potentially Rana as well.

If I'm missing anything here, please point it out.

LYNCH SUPERFREAK

Also, I'm PISSED AS FUCK that I was not the vigilante. You will not silence me! I'm a ghost mother fuckers.

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Superfreak[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]2[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]1[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][/table]

Upon further reflection, I am beginning to have my doubts about Christie. I'm leaning toward Superfreak and Rana as the two remaining wolves. Yesterday, Superfreak voted to kill Grind, Rana voted to kill Christie, and Mott voted to kill Grind. The pattern is similar today (notice how none of them suspect each other), and I am very, very reluctant to jump on that wagon. Yes, I know Rana seems "villagery," but what the hell does that mean, anyway? Nothing.

I was correct about Mott. I also believe I am correct about Superfreak, and potentially Rana as well.

LYNCH SUPERFREAK

Yes, you are missing something. But I thank you for making the picture clearer for the rest of us. I appreciate you stepping forth to defend your fellow wolf. In post 248 you detailed for us nicely how you thought two of the wolves were Mott and GRIND. Now you try and use the fact that I voted for Grind as some sort of evidence against me? Obviously mistakes are going to be made on day one in accusations. Grind trying to railroad 3D, 3D in turn shooting Grind, my voting to lynch Grind etc...

Trying to deflect from Christy at this point means either you are not paying any attention to what is posted or you are trying to divert from what has been said. The only reason I am not 100% positive on Christy is that I know I could be misreading a post. But as of right now, I am 99% certain she is the second wolf. you just moved up into the number 3 slot for now.

As for Mott.... do tell us.... what was it that made you initially vote for him and what made you stick with him? Since you are touting that as a reason to believe you are a villager, do endulge us with your line of thought.

BTW, since the wolves opted not to kill me last night, we can only surmise that they were Seer hunting. Anyone have a clue as to why they fired at William?

Yes, you are missing something. But I thank you for making the picture clearer for the rest of us. I appreciate you stepping forth to defend your fellow wolf. In post 248 you detailed for us nicely how you thought two of the wolves were Mott and GRIND. Now you try and use the fact that I voted for Grind as some sort of evidence against me? Obviously mistakes are going to be made on day one in accusations. Grind trying to railroad 3D, 3D in turn shooting Grind, my voting to lynch Grind etc...

Trying to deflect from Christy at this point means either you are not paying any attention to what is posted or you are trying to divert from what has been said. The only reason I am not 100% positive on Christy is that I know I could be misreading a post. But as of right now, I am 99% certain she is the second wolf. you just moved up into the number 3 slot for now.

As for Mott.... do tell us.... what was it that made you initially vote for him and what made you stick with him? Since you are touting that as a reason to believe you are a villager, do endulge us with your line of thought.

The post was very revealing, you have not misread anything! I got it, too!

LYNCH SUPERFREAK

lmao... I just took a look back at the thread again to see how you responded to the very telling post.

SEER.... please peek Voltaire tonight if you haven't done so already

Back