Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Superfreak[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]3[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][/table]

Yes, you are missing something. But I thank you for making the picture clearer for the rest of us. I appreciate you stepping forth to defend your fellow wolf. In post 248 you detailed for us nicely how you thought two of the wolves were Mott and GRIND. Now you try and use the fact that I voted for Grind as some sort of evidence against me? Obviously mistakes are going to be made on day one in accusations. Grind trying to railroad 3D, 3D in turn shooting Grind, my voting to lynch Grind etc...

Trying to deflect from Christy at this point means either you are not paying any attention to what is posted or you are trying to divert from what has been said. The only reason I am not 100% positive on Christy is that I know I could be misreading a post. But as of right now, I am 99% certain she is the second wolf. you just moved up into the number 3 slot for now.

As for Mott.... do tell us.... what was it that made you initially vote for him and what made you stick with him? Since you are touting that as a reason to believe you are a villager, do endulge us with your line of thought.

Interesting... In one post, you express confidence that I am a villager; but as soon as I question your identity, you immediately pounce. This strikes me as being rather suspicious. You and Rana have stuck together throughout this round, just as you stuck with Mott.

I am not changing my vote. If you want the seer to peek me, by all means:

Seer, please peek me tonight and reveal that I am precisely who I say I am: a vanilla villager, nothing more.

Post o1: Discussion is allowed in this thread only, PMs are out for the village. Wolves are allowed to discuss privately between themselves to select their kills, etc.

Rana and LadyT discussed among themselves that LadyT should change her vote. I say that's clear evidence that the two are wolves!

Yurt thanked you, this means you are really moving up in the world! :cool:

Alright SF... if you're right about Christie, you'll score major points in my book... but if you're wrong, I will see to it that you hang from a rope by the end of tomorrow. You're being extremely aggressive, which worries the hell out of me. But I'll play the game.

Unlynch SF

Lynch Christie

Alright SF... if you're right about Christie, you'll score major points in my book... but if you're wrong, I will see to it that you hang from a rope by the end of tomorrow. You're being extremely aggressive, which worries the hell out of me. But I'll play the game.

Unlynch SF

Lynch Christie

It didn't faze you that Rana and LadyT communicated off the thread? That's only approved for wolves.

Unlynch SF

Lynch Christie

Wait a minute. How can you "see that he'll hang from a rope by the end of tomorrow", if he's wrong? Only a wolf could see that.

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]4[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][/table]

The Village pulled Christie kicking and screaming to the low hanging branch. Being shorter she was unable to touch the ground, her death was much quicker and less agonizing than Mott the Werewolf, but the result was much the same.

Christie Was a Werewolf!

Just as the village was getting ready for bed, a scream rang out, the village rushed to Rana's hut only to find her remains... and a message... "One left, hidden, see if you can find me!"

Rana was the SEER...

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr]
[tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

There are 1 Wolves, 1 Vigilante, 4 regular joes remaining.

[table=][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Killed By[/th][th]Role[/th][/tr]
[tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]Killed by Wolves[/td][td]Villager[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]Killed by Vigilante[/td][td]Villager [/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]Killed by Village[/td][td]Wolf[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]Killed by Village[/td][td]Wolf[/td][/tr]
[tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]Killed by Wolves[/td][td]SEER[/td][/tr][/table]

Back