Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

Upon further reflection, I am beginning to have my doubts about Christie. I'm leaning toward Superfreak and Rana as the two remaining wolves. Yesterday, Superfreak voted to kill Grind, Rana voted to kill Christie, and Mott voted to kill Grind. The pattern is similar today (notice how none of them suspect each other), and I am very, very reluctant to jump on that wagon. Yes, I know Rana seems "villagery," but what the hell does that mean, anyway? Nothing.

I was correct about Mott. I also believe I am correct about Superfreak, and potentially Rana as well.

If I'm missing anything here, please point it out.

LYNCH SUPERFREAK

Please reread my posts and vote christie...you aren't seeing the whole picture here!

Upon further reflection, I am beginning to have my doubts about Christie. I'm leaning toward Superfreak and Rana as the two remaining wolves. Yesterday, Superfreak voted to kill Grind, Rana voted to kill Christie, and Mott voted to kill Grind. The pattern is similar today (notice how none of them suspect each other), and I am very, very reluctant to jump on that wagon. Yes, I know Rana seems "villagery," but what the hell does that mean, anyway? Nothing.

I was correct about Mott. I also believe I am correct about Superfreak, and potentially Rana as well.

If I'm missing anything here, please point it out.

LYNCH SUPERFREAK

It means I am a villager and my name is Cassandra, I have lived in the home at the edge of the town for going on twenty year now. I love to sing to the squirrels and the birds.

Rana, got your message on FB, I can't reply to that either. All of my typing is delayed by like 20 seconds. I reread all the posts, I have no clue.. so I'll bandwagon Unlynch Tiana, Lynch Christie

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Superfreak[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]3[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][/table]

So, if I vote Christie, its Autonight. I think we would all like some more dialogue, so I will refrain from voting for her. Perhaps someone else will eff up, or she can try and explain her position.

Remember people, I'm an insane gunman!!

So, if I vote Christie, its Autonight. I think we would all like some more dialogue, so I will refrain from voting for her. Perhaps someone else will eff up, or she can try and explain her position.

No... there are 8 of us... thus it would take 8 for auto night. Which means both you and voltaire have to vote Christy for autonight.

That said, it won't hurt to keep the conversation going. Though in 30 minutes I am out for the night and will not return. Thus, before you post, read today's posts closely.

No... there are 8 of us... thus it would take 8 for auto night. Which means both you and voltaire have to vote Christy for autonight.

That said, it won't hurt to keep the conversation going. Though in 30 minutes I am out for the night and will not return. Thus, before you post, read today's posts closely.

sorry... it would take 5 for autonight.... is it friday yet?

A wolf would very much support the lynching of inactives, because it is more than likely that they are villagers.

I hope Freedom is okay, I hope he wasn't riding his bike and had another accident!

Well, this business about lynching inactives has been going back and forth. Damo made a comment earlier today about why they shouldn't be lynched because we could be villagers, and it made a lot of sense.

That's very odd about usf. The last time he explained about hurting himself but this time, nothing.

Rana, got your message on FB, I can't reply to that either. All of my typing is delayed by like 20 seconds. I reread all the posts, I have no clue.. so I'll bandwagon Unlynch Tiana, Lynch Christie

Ah-HAH!
And there's the money quote, kids!

Rana & LadyT messaged via FB, proof positive they're wolves! If they were villagers, their only communications to each other would be on the thread.

Sorry LadyT, I know you're new at the game, and we've all made our mistakes, but live and learn.

Post o1: Discussion is allowed in this thread only, PMs are out for the village. Wolves are allowed to discuss privately between themselves to select their kills, etc.

Rana and LadyT discussed among themselves that LadyT should change her vote. I say that's clear evidence that the two are wolves!

Current Status remains:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Superfreak[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]3[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Christie[/td][/tr][/table]

Post o1: Discussion is allowed in this thread only, PMs are out for the village. Wolves are allowed to discuss privately between themselves to select their kills, etc.

Rana and LadyT discussed among themselves that LadyT should change her vote. I say that's clear evidence that the two are wolves!

Ahahaha, I only asked her to come to jpp and change her vote! If I broke the rules, I am sorry! We did not discuss anything else! I see what you are trying to do here, ornery!

Back