Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

This Hearing for the Village of Proleville is Now in Session.

I, the most Badass Muthafuckah in Town, hereby call the Assembly to Order!!

The Accused are Superfreak and Christie. The charge is voting with Mott. How do you both Plea?

Um... I didn't.... Mott jumped last minute onto Grind, that is who I had voted for prior to heading to the gym. While I was wrong on Grind, Grind was wrong on you and Mott, you were wrong on Grind. The only ones that had it right were those who voted for Mott. That happens day one. My guess is that Mott jumped onto the only other person that had two votes, which could have forced a tie.... right up until some vigilante shot poor Grind. :)

I will now open up the Floor to hear arguments for and against these two otherwise upstanding citizens.

Um... I didn't.... Mott jumped last minute onto Grind, that is who I had voted for prior to heading to the gym. While I was wrong on Grind, Grind was wrong on you and Mott, you were wrong on Grind. The only ones that had it right were those who voted for Mott. That happens day one. My guess is that Mott jumped onto the only other person that had two votes, which could have forced a tie.... right up until some vigilante shot poor Grind that was actually not a bad move for Mott. :)

This Hearing for the Village of Proleville is Now in Session.

I, the most Badass Muthafuckah in Town, hereby call the Assembly to Order!!

The Accused are Superfreak and Christie. The charge is voting with Mott. How do you both Plea?

I will now open up the Floor to hear arguments for and against these two otherwise upstanding citizens.

gavel_pounding_cb052890.jpg

I wasn't voting with Mott, I was voting against Grind. If you read all my posts, you'll see that the three people I was suspicious of throughout were Grind and two inactives, WM and usf. All day I was leaning toward WM but as the day went on, Grind stepped up trying to start a bandwagon on me. I wanted him to explain his logic and his only lame-ass comment that I was "helpful" in the beginning. WTH?

Grind said something about me posting from emotion rather than logic, but I saw him as being the emotional one all day. He really seemed desperate to get rid of me and I was trying to figure out why, because he wasn't offering up any logical reasons. Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out where he was coming from, since events proved he wasn't a wolf.

Nobody but Grind really pinged my radar. As far as Mott, I perceived him as acting much as he usually did in the games I played, and that the others wanted to lynch him just because he was always one of the first targets. In other words, business as usual. If you look at #245, I briefly considered lynching Mott but couldn't ignore my gut feelings about Grind... even though they turned out to be wrong.

This is probably not very helpful because it's not an unbroken chain of logic but it's the best I can do to explain my position. I also missed the fun at the end because I left after voting, thinking I'd probably be lynched.

I am convinced that either Christie or Superfreak is a wolf... in fact, it is probable.

On the other hand, notice how Watermark is barely active in this thread? It seems like he's been lurking in the background...

I would suggest everyone take a moment and re-read the thread as it does provide some insight. I was wrong when I stated Grind was wrong on Mott. He pegged Mott as a wolf and was trying to steer people away from a Mott vote as it would give Mott more time to betray his fellow wolves. His bandwagon attempt on 3D might have been an attempt to draw out the remaining wolves. But since 3D got a wee bit nervous and trigger happy, we won't know for sure.

I am convinced that either Christie or Superfreak is a wolf... in fact, it is probable.

On the other hand, notice how Watermark is barely active in this thread? It seems like he's been lurking in the background...

Both Water and USFree have lately been night posters. I was surprised by the fact that neither of them showed up. We have to make sure they post today or they will be autokilled. If they are both villagers that would crush us. If one or both are wolves, they will definitely be on today which will provide us with some insight.

That said, why do you think I am a wolf?

BTW - Because the Vigilante already used his shot. The count after tonight will be 6, there will be no suicides. Inactive players will remain on the roster to give the Village a chance. If I removed two inactives with 6 players, there would be a tie and the Wolves would win... (depending on whether y'all lynch a wolf tonight).

Well, if you're convinced it's probably useless for me to state I'm a villager, but I am. However, if you really think SF is a wolf can you lay out some reasons, because I'm still leaning toward lynching an inactive.

BTW - Because the Vigilante already used his shot. The count after tonight will be 6, there will be no suicides. Inactive players will remain on the roster to give the Village a chance. If I removed two inactives with 6 players, there would be a tie and the Wolves would win... (depending on whether y'all lynch a wolf tonight).

I just read your reasons for inactives remaining on the roster. That's a good call, never thought of it like that.

Now I have to rearrange my brain cells to work with this, but what the heck.

To clarify, if the inactives were both villagers this would give the wolves a win if the village mistakenly lynches a villager tonight. If one of them were a wolf this would give the village a huge advantage.

The question is, if the village or the wolves can mathematically still win should I kill off the inactives?

In hindsight, Grind was 100% correct. I thought he was defending Mott, but now I understand the logic behind his actions. Mott probably would have left some helpful clues had we allowed him to stay alive for another day.

I mostly just wanted to start the thread off with a Kangaroo Court. Obviously, the fact that I shot the guy who Mott, SF, and Christie all voted for is ironic.

I never really got suspicious of SF, although I thought his interaction with Grind might be wolf/wolf dialogue. As for Christie, I'm still a bit suspicious.

I do find the inactive players most annoying. Watermark came back on last night and gayed around on the board. I'll have to check if he ever even bothered to post in the other thread.

Lynch Watermark

Gettin' the ball rolling here. Liberals are evil, so its a good place to start.

Ok.... but lets think about this for a minute.... I think Damo inadvertently just helped the village. While he tried to correct it with a subsequent post... let's consider it for a moment. He stated that IF the two inactives were autokilled, then it would result in a tie. Meaning the two inactives are likely villagers. Maybe I am reading to much into it, but I think his subsequent clarification says I might be right.

Assuming that is correct. We would then know that you, Water and USFree are villagers. The rest of us would then know 4 villagers. Which narrows the field down dramatically.

For you three that means the two wolves are among myself, Voltaire, Rana, Lady T and Christie. I know you like lynching Water, but I would suggest we look at this possibility as well.

Sorry guys, but posting here is just becoming a pain in the a** during the day plus I'm really busy this week.

Its taking for ever to load and I keep getting some script error. Feel free to lynch me since I'm probably being dead weight and no fun :( Villagers beware: you'll lose one but I'm not a cool villager, so not that bad.

Lynch Tiana

Current Status:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]1[/td][td]LadyT[/td][/tr][/table]

Sorry guys, but posting here is just becoming a pain in the a** during the day plus I'm really busy this week.

Its taking for ever to load and I keep getting some script error. Feel free to lynch me since I'm probably being dead weight and no fun :( Villagers beware: you'll lose one but I'm not a cool villager, so not that bad.

Lynch Tiana

I'd love to know what Script error you are getting. I may be able to do something about it.

Back