Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

Superfreak just gave a convincing argument and the argument that Mott gave about your behavior, instead of seeing you as a villager, your comments make me think you are trying to mislead the villagers, you usually don't make mistakes, so I think the comment was calculated.

No, I was satisfied with your explanation on the 'correct/advanced strategy' on who to peek.

Then you made the comment of lynching one of the inactive players. That tweaked me as wolfish again, given your previous comments. Billy then seemed to agree it was a bit odd. Like I said, it is day one, I could be wrong on you, but thus far you have seemed the most wolfish. If you have a better candidate, I am willing to listen, but I have to head out in about 15 minutes and wont be on until after 6:30 MTN.... at that point I will try to catch up on the thread.

See my 4 point explanation of what I gave to billy, and see what I said earlier in this thread.

I have always said (after maybe the first or second game) that lynching inactives for inactives sake is a bad strategy. That isn't to say you can't lynch an inactive. I have been very consistent on this viewpoint.

Continuing in this vein, Grind has 52 posts already, that's almost double the next highest poster. Half of us have under 10. I wonder if this is standard, or is he trying to baffle us with BS?

Is a wolf more likely to post 50 times and be out in front or hidden in the background letting others do the work?

What's your thoughts?

P.s., I think I have always had the highest post count, again, role neutral.

mott could be wolfy, but we can wait on him. He's a very easy mislynch, so more info the better on him. We will see how he is day2.

One interesting thing about mott:

When he was a villager he had a BAWWWW session about 3 games ago when he was about to get lynched. Now for most of today he's had 3 votes on him and has pretty much been ignoring it, aside from a quick remark of the fabled trinity alliance. Ignoring a wagon on yourself is usually pretty wolfy, as wolves don't want to generate more heat on themselves and they hope it will die off before eod, which it usually does.

He's either matured as a player or doesn't want to draw attention to himself.

Is a wolf more likely to post 50 times and be out in front or hidden in the background letting others do the work?

What's your thoughts?

P.s., I think I have always had the highest post count, again, role neutral.
Your post count typically is the highest, whether you are a wolf or villager.

mott could be wolfy, but we can wait on him. He's a very easy mislynch, so more info the better on him. We will see how he is day2.

One interesting thing about mott:

When he was a villager he had a BAWWWW session about 3 games ago when he was about to get lynched. Now for most of today he's had 3 votes on him and has pretty much been ignoring it, aside from a quick remark of the fabled trinity alliance. Ignoring a wagon on yourself is usually pretty wolfy, as wolves don't want to generate more heat on themselves and they hope it will die off before eod, which it usually does.

He's either matured as a player or doesn't want to draw attention to himself.
While my vote for Mott wasn't fueled by anything other than a curiosity on his reaction, its also the only wagon we have going. And without any better suggestions, I'm not going to leave it. You have stated on multiple occasions the need to maintain very clear wagons.

Current Tally:

[table=sortable][tr=][th]Cast Member[/th][th]Votes Against[/th][th]voted for[/th][/tr][tr=][td]Grind (KoJ)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Christie [/td][/tr][tr=][td]Threedee(KoR)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]CaptBilly(KoGuns)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]USF911[/td][td]0[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Watermark(KoN)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Mott the Hoople[/td][td]3[/td][td]Watermark[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Voltaire(KoGods)[/td][td]0[/td][td]Mott[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Rana[/td][td]0[/td][td]CaptBilly[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Superfreak[/td][td]0[/td][td]Grind[/td][/tr][tr=][td]Christiefan[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr][tr=][td]LadyT[/td][td]0[/td][td]Threedee[/td][/tr][/table]

While my vote for Mott wasn't fueled by anything other than a curiosity on his reaction, its also the only wagon we have going. And without any better suggestions, I'm not going to leave it. You have stated on multiple occasions the need to maintain very clear wagons.

yes, but not mott.

Anyone but mott. or rana

usfreedom, If I remember from past games was always late to the party.

If he hasn't said stuff in around 45 minutes or so I would start to worry. Him being absent at that point is way worse than watermark being absent

rHEwy.png

I wonder what the likely hood of no wolf being in the top 4 posters (excluding damo) is? <------ not a facetious question

Back