Official Werewolf Game v. 8.1.2 New and Improved with Vigilante

um... yeah, that seemed rather pointless to do it any longer, as it no longer means anything now that I have lied about it in a previous game.

you lied in your first game. the last game as a wolf you forgot to say anything at all at opening of day. Kind of like now.

Hey superfreak, vote christie with me?

you lied in your first game. the last game as a wolf you forgot to say anything at all at opening of day. Kind of like now.

Hey superfreak, vote christie with me?

Is this just one of those random lynches? Like the last game I played, I said to lynch SF because I thought he was one of the safest, not because I thought he was a wolf, yet everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Mott, comparing you to a dog would mean that you aren't actually a dog/wolf. The past 200 years of beastiality that Ohio is known for cannot have resulted in you being a pure human.
That could explain why I'm married to a bitch! ;-) (oh god my wife better not see that comment or I'm dead meat! LOL)

Is this just one of those random lynches? Like the last game I played, I said to lynch SF because I thought he was one of the safest, not because I thought he was a wolf, yet everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

We all vote on degrees of wolfiness. No one is 0% wolf in this game until they are officially seer cleared. Some are 2% wolf, some are 50% wolf.

Right now you are the most wolfy. And no, I'm not faking. I gotta vote for someone today O_O

christiefan for now
Hmmmm Billy and I were pretty much joking with our first votes....but you're not.....You're being awfully aggressive to start out with Grind...that's not like you....that's pretty wolfish behavior. You pretty much start out with village strategy but now you're going straigt for a lynch.....you just pinged my Wolfdar.

We all vote on degrees of wolfiness. No one is 0% wolf in this game until they are officially seer cleared. Some are 2% wolf, some are 50% wolf.

Right now you are the most wolfy. And no, I'm not faking. I gotta vote for someone today O_O
I smell a rat here. Christie poste a list of players and you're making a mountain out of what appears to be a mole hill and in a very aggresive fashion....you keep pinging my wolfdar like this and I may have to switch my vote. You my friend right now are the most wolfy.

Hmmmm Billy and I were pretty much joking with our first votes....but you're not.....You're being awfully aggressive to start out with Grind...that's not like you....that's pretty wolfish behavior. You pretty much start out with village strategy but now you're going straigt for a lynch.....you just pinged my Wolfdar.

In the last game I was suspicious of Grind toward the end and laid out my reasons, and the next thing you know, I was a goner. Maybe Grind's running a little scared here. ;)

Current Tally:
Grind(King of Jews)
CaptBilly(King of Guns) – 0 – Voted Mott
Threedee(King of Reason)
USF911
Watermark(King of Nothing) – 1
Mott the Hoople – 2 – Voted Watermark
Voltaire(King of Gods)
Rana
Superfreak – 0 – Voted Mott
Christiefan
LadyT

I still say Skidmark has to die for his crimes from the last game. It makes sense for us villagers to do that. If he's a wolf he's going to kill us villagers and if he's a villager he's going to get us villagers killed. I say we limit the damage and kill him now.

im always agressive. you guys need to pay attention more.

So in mott world:

good votes = people taking non-commitive stances and votes that offer nothing to the village strategically in terms of insight.

Bad votes = serious votes from people trying to actually wolf hunt and solve the game, and provide information to the village

Current Tally:
Grind(King of Jews)
CaptBilly(King of Guns) – 0 – Voted Mott
Threedee(King of Reason)
USF911
Watermark(King of Nothing) – 1
Mott the Hoople – 2 – Voted Watermark
Voltaire(King of Gods)
Rana
Superfreak – 0 – Voted Mott
Christiefan
LadyT

USE THE NEW EPIC TABLES!!!!!!!!

I smell a rat here. Christie poste a list of players and you're making a mountain out of what appears to be a mole hill and in a very aggresive fashion....you keep pinging my wolfdar like this and I may have to switch my vote. You my friend right now are the most wolfy.

If I were a wolf why would I force an issue that is thin in your eyes?

Wolves are almost never out in front with their votes. It's much easier to jump on a bandwagon.

That said, I AM capable of mixing things up. But if we were to discuss objective wolf behavior, hanging back is more wolfy, not being out in front.

And I know how much people love it, but if there are more than 6 playas in the game and a Player has missed two votes they will be a suicide. Treasonous and cowardly suicide...

In the last game I was suspicious of Grind toward the end and laid out my reasons, and the next thing you know, I was a goner. Maybe Grind's running a little scared here. ;)
Yea....well don't get to cocky...Grind could be right! He's probably the best player at this game. So.....even though I think he's making a mountain out of a mole hill.....I'm keeping my eye on you.

Grind, what else do you got besides posting the player list on Christie?

If I were a wolf why would I force an issue that is thin in your eyes?

Wolves are almost never out in front with their votes. It's much easier to jump on a bandwagon.

That said, I AM capable of mixing things up. But if we were to discuss objective wolf behavior, hanging back is more wolfy, not being out in front.
Yea....you got a point there....odds are none of the real wolves have posted yet. OK......my wolfdar is pinging less for you.

Yea....well don't get to cocky...Grind could be right! He's probably the best player at this game. So.....even though I think he's making a mountain out of a mole hill.....I'm keeping my eye on you.

Grind, what else do you got besides posting the player list on Christie?

her reactions since. I am going to go back and look over her games later when she was accused and she how she reacted.

Back