ONE REASON WHY WHITE PEOPLE IN SOUTHERN STATES STILL HAVE A HIGHER RATE OF BIAS

Just saying it's been debunked doesn't actually debunk it.

Explain to me why Neo-Nazis, the KKK, and other racists vote Republican. Explain to me why the South went from voting Democrat to voting Republican.

Democrats first used brutality and discriminatory laws to stop blacks from voting for Republicans. Democrats now use deception and government handouts to keep blacks from voting for Republicans. In his book, “Dreams From My Father,” former President Barack Obama described what he and other Democrats do to poor blacks as “plantation politics.”
http://blackrepublican.blogspot.com/p/the-party-of-civil-rights-by-kevin-d.html

Just saying it's been debunked doesn't actually debunk it.

Explain to me why Neo-Nazis, the KKK, and other racists vote Republican. Explain to me why the South went from voting Democrat to voting Republican.

Feel free to look up history. Not tweets or sound bytes. History. Come on back when you do.

And it keeps on coming.

Resting on your almost 20 years old Islamophobia super ego in those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" dhimmitude servitude & almost 65 years old Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as if it's the second coming for keeps.....

Republicans have been trying to divide our nation by race for years.

Today's Republicans are nothing more than a WHITE NATIONALISTIC agenda being led by Donald Trump and his White Nationalist cronies.

In southern states, that have been mired with voter suppression, gerrymandered districts, racial hatred toward people of color, if you are WHITE- you vote Republican. Children are raised to believe that by their parents, it is taught in schools, and that is the way it has been since the Civil War.

It is a racial divide, built into the Republican playbook!

trump has a white nationalist as a senior advisor on immigration (Stephen Miller.) It's freaking unbelievable.

Videos. From youtube. This is what you consider verified and accurate history. God help us all.

#deflection

Saying this is a video doesn't debunk the points made in the video, including the audio of a Republican admitting to using racism to get Republican support.

Now you're just trolling.
Actually, I'm requiring you to back up your baseless allegation. You won't, because you can't.

So how come the South voted for the Democrats before? How come the South and the North switched on the parties they vote for?

The South voted for Democrats before because they were Democrats. That was decades ago. People grow old and die, and millions of Republicans have moved South to escape high taxes and shitty policies of northern states. I myself moved here for that reason 23 years ago. New York has lost electoral votes and North Carolina has gained them.

Actually, I'm requiring you to back up your baseless allegation. You won't, because you can't.

The South voted for Democrats before because they were Democrats. That was decades ago. People grow old and die, and millions of Republicans have moved South to escape high taxes and shitty policies of northern states. I myself moved here for that reason 23 years ago. New York has lost electoral votes and North Carolina has gained them.

Revised history,the Southern Whites turned Republican because of Johnson's civil rights legislation.

The Alt-Right are known Trump supporters. The Neo-Nazis at the Unite the Right rally were Trump supporters. David Duke urged people to vote for Trump. Seriously, have you ever found a racist organization that supported Democratic candidates?

So all of the Republicans moved to the South, meanwhile all of the Democrats moved to the North. And evidence for this mass migration?

Back