Online Misogyny, a thoughtful dissertation by Darla

How come you can't address the rapes that are taking place in Cairo? Are you frightened to criticize the Muslim Brotherhood?

Fucking hypocritic leftists.

Any sexual violence anywhere in the world is abhorrent and I condemn it.

Don't pretend this is about rape when it's really about the Muslim Brotherhood with you.

The thread is not about rape. The thread is about the misogynistic attitudes encountered in a variety of threads in which rape was the topic.

Now, if you would like to discuss the rapes in Cairo, the myriad of abuses of females in Africa, or the price of tea in China, feel free to start a new thread. But claiming that, because they are concerned about one topic, the women here are oblivious to the suffering elsewhere is simply bullshit.

That video of which you speak was a BBC news clip about the ladette culture in the UK and that is fairly typical behaviour in just about any town centre on a weekend. That you spout agitprop bullshit is well documented and I couldn't care less if they banned you, good riddance I say.
Taig!

They are OK, Grind is a 27 year old virgin geek, Billy is a professional drunk/gun nut and Damo is an amateur beekeeper with kidney stones.

guaranteed I have had more sex than you tom. at least by this age. you were probably playing with linux distros on friday night.

The thread is not about rape. The thread is about the misogynistic attitudes encountered in a variety of threads in which rape was the topic.

Now, if you would like to discuss the rapes in Cairo, the myriad of abuses of females in Africa, or the price of tea in China, feel free to start a new thread. But claiming that, because they are concerned about one topic, the women here are oblivious to the suffering elsewhere is simply bullshit.

Seriously, this is a great post. Very well stated.

Back