Oprah for Prez?

Cawacko, You don’t think Oprah got help from her government? Do you think without government help opera would be what she has today? The difference with Oprah is that she got help that is available to everyone, Trump Inherited his wealth made available only to those with Rich daddy’s.

Stop being a lawyer for just once. When we used the term "self made person" it doesn't literally mean that person is the only person on earth and everything they did was by themselves. But because of politics and partisanship people like you started distorting the meaning of the phrase

LOL at Fowl...I've been sharing the posts for years.....they know of you all.
They're going to love the latest at the CP....especially the picture of students they've taught. I'll have to get some advice on what to do about that:)
"Tammy" had some awesome suggestions...

Never ending BS,from a Toxic liar on par with Trump

We've been over this before. She rages. She's irrational.She's full of rage all the time. Her command of the English language is very poor. I do lecture my friends on occasion. Do you ever lecture yours? Or anyone here? (other than your "detractors, of course;) I don't know who Tom is. But you seem to support the "contributions" from Fowl and Mason, without question. They often use the c word and much much worse...You've seen their "handiwork" up close and "personal" if you recall.
I wonder if you would applaud their latest "project"...perhaps you can get them to give up another link...I think they made it private again..
Tom is me, all the old timers know me by that name.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

You are down one sock, but heh...4 left, though they've changed a bit.
Perhaps if you all hadn't used the same ones as on Amazon they would have been easier to hide.
The new account I mention is the one you had to hide over at the CP. It wouldn't have lasted for half an hour here.
That entire thread would have been long gone. One link would do, it though, if you ever feel like sharing again.

No that's not why we are in an asset bubble and it has absolutely nothing to do with tax cuts. When the Fed artificially keep rates low as they have people will chase yield into riskier assets. Hence the stock and real estate bubble. Eventually the fed has to pull away the punch bowl and we'll see the results when they do.

And the Fed and low interest rates are the reason inequality has grown so much over the past decade. Feel free to pull up where the gains have gone the past decade. Largely to the top. That's what your low interest rates has wrought and that's what you are claiming is good for middle class and poor people.

I disagree. You have no response to my REAL world examples of how low interest rates help those without rich daddies?

I disagree. You have no response to my REAL world examples of how low interest rates help those without rich daddies?

So how did income inequality grow so much over the last decade?

(and I just gave you a real world example, the U.S. economy)

Stop being a lawyer for just once. When we used the term "self made person" it doesn't literally mean that person is the only person on earth and everything they did was by themselves. But because of politics and partisanship people like you started distorting the meaning of the phrase

Nobody is truly self made, but I use the term for people who got there with help that is available to the general public versus those who got billions from daddy.

Do you consider Rump self made?

So how did income inequality grow so much over the last decade?

(and I just gave you a real world example, the U.S. economy)

Income inequality got where it is because of unreasonable tax loop holes that allow the wealthy to pay effective tax rates that are often lower than the middle class, and tax rates since the 80's that are the lowest on the wealthy than since the federal income tax began.

Income inequality got where it is because of unreasonable tax loop holes that allow the wealthy to pay effective tax rates that are often lower than the middle class, and tax rates since the 80's that are the lowest on the wealthy than since the federal income tax began.

Oh man. I guess you can concoct a story that fits with your attempted conclusion and think it makes sense. Easier and more comforting that way than understanding what is really happening.

He makes money because our system is designed to give preference to the idiot who inherited a lot of capital versus the hard-working and intelligent man who was born poor.

Well these people Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Ralph Lauren, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, John Paul DeJoria, Oprah Winfrey prove that you are wrong.

Through capital gains obviously. That is the difference in tax rates. There is nothing keeping even the less fortunate in this country from taking the same advantage. Stocks, bonds, etc. They can all be bought in a manner anyone can afford. It also allows the person starting it to give their children a chance at having it better. I get your point here Jarod, however everyone in this country has the same shot at it.

And that's fine to remind everyone that she's black and female and how that affected and inspired her.... but her speech was obviously more "political" more than personal. That's why so many don't watch those "award" ceremonies any more...
(I'm not sure why she didn't realize all the "little girls" she was speaking to should have been in bed, though...
Oh, well.)
Relax...you're taking this discussion way too seriously. She likes dogs. How could I not appreciate her for that? But her favorite things are not affordable to most, you know.
Maybe she'll give out stuff to get votes;)

Maybe old white men will continue on into cemeteries

We've been over this before. She rages. She's irrational.She's full of rage all the time. Her command of the English language is very poor. I do lecture my friends on occasion. Do you ever lecture yours? Or anyone here? (other than your "detractors, of course;) I don't know who Tom is. But you seem to support the "contributions" from Fowl and Mason, without question. They often use the c word and much much worse...You've seen their "handiwork" up close and "personal" if you recall.
I wonder if you would applaud their latest "project"...perhaps you can get them to give up another link...I think they made it private again..

You think your fake nice ness fly's here?It don't, people know a pos cunt when they hear one!

Oh man. I guess you can concoct a story that fits with your attempted conclusion and think it makes sense. Easier and more comforting that way than understanding what is really happening.

I don’t know what they are teaching at the fancy schools of economics populated almost exclusively by those who have wealthy daddies, but I can let ok at the situation and see that since Reagan drastically cut taxes on the highest brackets, income inequality has been getting exponentially worse.

Well these people Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Ralph Lauren, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, John Paul DeJoria, Oprah Winfrey prove that you are wrong.

I know it’s still possible to do it without a rich daddy, although your examples list a few with wealthy daddies. It’s simply harder and much less likely and NOT what Rump, or Romney, or the Bushes did!

Back