Oprah for Prez?

You are down one sock, but heh...4 left, though they've changed a bit.
Perhaps if you all hadn't used the same ones as on Amazon they would have been easier to hide.
The new account I mention is the one you had to hide over at the CP. It wouldn't have lasted for half an hour here.
That entire thread would have been long gone. One link would do, it though, if you ever feel like sharing again.

Batshit crazy cunt's drunk already!

Through capital gains obviously. That is the difference in tax rates. There is nothing keeping even the less fortunate in this country from taking the same advantage. Stocks, bonds, etc. They can all be bought in a manner anyone can afford. It also allows the person starting it to give their children a chance at having it better. I get your point here Jarod, however everyone in this country has the same shot at it.

You are seriously claiming everyone had the same shot as Rump?

I don’t know what they are teaching at the fancy schools of economics populated almost exclusively by those who have wealthy daddies, but I can let ok at the situation and see that since Reagan drastically cut taxes on the highest brackets, income inequality has been getting exponentially worse.

One doesn't have to be a rich liberal kid and go to an ivy league school to have a basic understanding of how a global economy works and the fed's role in it.

There are many economist who could come on here and crush me with their knowledge. I know very little. But I do read and I do follow people who know what they are talking about so I at least have an idea. And just trying to make some correlation and claim that's the answer doesn't work and that's what you are doing.

I laid out why we are in the bubble and the results of the Fed's policies and why income inequality grew so much this past decade. I understand it's easier if you don't understand to just say taxes.

What special plans does everyone have for Martin Luther King Jr. Day? I bet my "friends" can tell you what I'll be doing this year...

Absolutely. His fortune had to start somewhere. Family legacies need to start somewhere. If they are never started, they do obviously not exist.

Family legacies should not be based on wealth but intelligence and hard work. Are you saying if his father were poor, you believe he would be where he is today?

One doesn't have to be a rich liberal kid and go to an ivy league school to have a basic understanding of how a global economy works and the fed's role in it.

There are many economist who could come on here and crush me with their knowledge. I know very little. But I do read and I do follow people who know what they are talking about so I at least have an idea. And just trying to make some correlation and claim that's the answer doesn't work and that's what you are doing.

I laid out why we are in the bubble and the results of the Fed's policies and why income inequality grew so much this past decade. I understand it's easier if you don't understand to just say taxes.

Who said you have to be a rich liberal kid with an ivy league school to understand economics?

You can cling to what you were taught all day, I don't care, sorry you are blind to the way this is set up.

Who said you have to be a rich liberal kid with an ivy league school to understand economics?

You can cling to what you were taught all day, I don't care, sorry you are blind to the way this is set up.

You did essentially.

I'm "clinging" to what I read and what leading economists of the day are saying? Ok. Well, good thing your livelihood isn't determined by understanding any of this.

Back