Oprah for Prez?

And our "Great Depression Expert" and (former) Republican Ben Bernanke pushed QE I. Yellen did QE 2 and 3. So it was bi-partisan. So my question to her was about a specific policy not a blanket statement on political parties. This was the policy of our government over the past seven or eight years. I don't think it off limit to discuss.

My question to you was a different question with an obvious answer. Republicans haven't done shit fo either.

That's a question that shouldn't be off limits and its far more germane to the issues.

My question to you was a different question with an obvious answer. Republicans haven't done shit fo either.

That's a question that shouldn't be off limits and its far more germane to the issues.

How's that far more germane than what QE has done since '09 and is still doing? The whole reason we elect people is for their policy implementation. Well QE was it. So how did it do?

Move on Mason, you're here spouting nonsense and making enemies...time to go back over to your own forum.
I'd like to be able to discuss things here without your constant inappropriate comments and interruptions. You can do anything you want over there.

I know it’s still possible to do it without a rich daddy, although your examples list a few with wealthy daddies. It’s simply harder and much less likely and NOT what Rump, or Romney, or the Bushes did!

Point is this is the land of oportunity. People can and do start with nothing and become rich. As far as I know no other country in the world offers the same opportunity as this one. Is it easy hell no but it can be done.

Move on Mason, you're here spouting nonsense and making enemies...time to go back over to your own forum.
I'd like to be able to discuss things here without your constant inappropriate comments and interruptions. You can do anything you want over there.

Not your forum to pass out orders bitch!
I read this whole thread,you have had quite a day,showing the forum what a racist cunt you are.
What next going to show them how you hate gay marriage?

SMH. Yes, we are all aware of that and nobody is claiming otherwise.

We are talking about policy over the past decade and what it has done. You don't seem to want to respond to it. Is it because you don't understand it? don't like the results? or both?

I understand perfectly well. YOU don't understand that I don't buy your QE argument so I won't treat it as its legit.

It's been explained to you 1000 times.

TAX CUTS, low wages, corporate greed..........etc.

Any policies the racist right supports creates income inequality.

So where do our current stock and real estate asset bubbles come from?

And amazing we raised taxes this past decade and yet inequality rose like it did.

How's that far more germane than what QE has done since '09 and is still doing? The whole reason we elect people is for their policy implementation. Well QE was it. So how did it do?

Income inequality has been around since they stole us from the Mother land.

YOU trying to blame President Obama i.e. 2009, is why you don't deserve to have a legitimate discussion on this matter.

You get the same treatment as all the other lying, racist, brainwashed, right wing fucks.

Income inequality has been around since they stole us from the Mother land.

YOU trying to blame President Obama i.e. 2009, is why you don't deserve to have a legitimate discussion on this matter.

You get the same treatment as all the other lying, racist, brainwashed, right wing fucks.

So if income inequality has been around since day one why do we even discuss since it will never change?

And why do we have a Federal Reserve since according to you they do nothing?

So if income inequality has been around since day one why do we even discuss since it will never change?

And why do we have a Federal Reserve since according to you they do nothing?

White men have been the President of the United States since day 1, until 2009.

Things can and do change....albeit slowly.

Since the internet, Americans have been pulling the scabs off of what racist white men have been doing to this country and it's revealing a lot.

It's only a matter of time before America rights it's wrongs.

P.S. the federal reserve really has fuck all do to with income inequality in any meaningful way. It's a talking point the clueless right wingers use.

White men have been the President of the United States since day 1, until 2009.

Things can and do change....albeit slowly.

Since the internet, Americans have been pulling the scabs off of what racist white men have been doing to this country and it's revealing a lot.

It's only a matter of time before America rights it's wrongs.

P.S. the federal reserve really has fuck all do to with income inequality in any meaningful way. It's a talking point the clueless right wingers use.

So if left wingers support all three QE's what were its benefits to the black community, poor and middle class?

I have never seen her rage, I guess that is a matter of opinion as well. Do you lecture your friends on their use of foul language, if it’s so important to you? Tom uses the word cunt often, and Eagles post are generally profanity filled, or is it just your detractors that you find foul?

Bingo. She puts "thanks" on the nastiest posts by the likes of Angry Bird, CFM, GBA, Pimp, Buttyurt, etc.... as long as they're directed at ppl she doesn't like (because we all got her #).

BTW, this morning she called Evince an "Assmunch" so that halo she twirls around really is a toilet seat.

Point is this is the land of oportunity. People can and do start with nothing and become rich. As far as I know no other country in the world offers the same opportunity as this one. Is it easy hell no but it can be done.

It is possible, despite people like Trump fighting hard to prevent it. The more the wealthy are protected over generations, the less opportunity the non-wealthy have to become wealthy.

Back