Oprah for Prez?

Respectfully, that simply cannot be a serious comment.

Sure it is. If you have a family and want to provide for that family and future generations, you invest. You do not spend it all right? If one is considering that future generations will probably be better off than one is now due to investing for those future generations it makes perfect sense. It all has to start somewhere if that is ones intention.

ebf028fabfb6428524356071288ccce2.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Sure it is. If you have a family and want to provide for that family and future generations, you invest. You do not spend it all right? If one is considering that future generations will probably be better off than one is now due to investing for those future generations it makes perfect sense. It all has to start somewhere if that is ones intention.

Exactly how long do you think blacks have had that opportunity in this country?

Trumps fortune goes back to when there was no such opportunity for blacks to amass such wealth.

Exactly how long do you think blacks have had that opportunity in this country?

Trumps fortune goes back to when there was no such opportunity for blacks to amass such wealth.

There are plenty of black millionaires and billionaires in this country and around the world. They did it even quicker than him.

Or making ones own opportunity. You did. I did. Millions of others also.

Neither you nor I have as much wealth as Trump.

Oprah does, but she's gained that wealth within the last 35 years.

I thought the question was about black families having as much wealth as Trump's family.

How about this. They didn't push QE which only increased income inequality. However this is a discussion board so I asked TTQ64 her opinion. Is that off limits?

QE has nothing to do with income inequality.

Like I said, your clueless because you are brainwashed to think QE has something to do with IE.

You believe racist right wing ideology and agenda which makes you totally clueless.

What has republican policy done for African-Americans and the poor?

And our "Great Depression Expert" and (former) Republican Ben Bernanke pushed QE I. Yellen did QE 2 and 3. So it was bi-partisan. So my question to her was about a specific policy not a blanket statement on political parties. This was the policy of our government over the past seven or eight years. I don't think it off limit to discuss.

QE has nothing to do with income inequality.

Like I said, your clueless because you are brainwashed to think QE has something to do with IE.

You believe racist right wing ideology and agenda which makes you totally clueless.

Ok. Where does income/wealth inequality come from then?

And our "Great Depression Expert" and (former) Republican Ben Bernanke pushed QE I. Yellen did QE 2 and 3. So it was bi-partisan. So my question to her was about a specific policy not a blanket statement on political parties. This was the policy of our government over the past seven or eight years. I don't think it off limit to discuss.

Income inequality has been in the making well over the past 7-8 years.

clueless

Income inequality has been in the making well over the past 7-8 years.

clueless

SMH. Yes, we are all aware of that and nobody is claiming otherwise.

We are talking about policy over the past decade and what it has done. You don't seem to want to respond to it. Is it because you don't understand it? don't like the results? or both?

Back