Oprah for Prez?

Chris Rock tells jokes for a living. I guess you didn't know that.

That was a joke.

I understand but there was very much truth to it as well. Parenting involves active involvement with children. That's not stating something we don't already know. The more the parents get involved in their child's education generally the better the outcome. He said the same thing in a joke format but the underlying point is there.

It wouldn't be too bad. She would still have 8 years or so of Trump tax cuts to live under(the upside being the dems could take credit for a great economy). Of course, Israel will once again be an enemy, and she would probably have her entire cabinet performing oral sex on every member of the North Korean, Iranian and Russian governments(paying off old hildebeast debts, ya know). That would leave her LOTS of time to neuter every man in the country, because from what I could decipher from her rant last night, that's the REAL problem preventing America from being great again. Well, that and DACA

I understand but there was very much truth to it as well. Parenting involves active involvement with children. That's not stating something we don't already know. The more the parents get involved in their child's education generally the better the outcome. He said the same thing in a joke format but the underlying point is there.

It's what you choose to believe brother.

There are lots of serious black people that actually study and know what they're talking about that you could have taken literally .. but you CHOOSE not to.

Prez and Vice Prez........................

th

harvey-weinstein-and-oprah-winfrey-attend-the-weinstein-co-and-pathe-picture-id470351861

oprahharveyweinstein.jpg

That's pretty lame, Stretch. Like she knew during those photos that he was a predator.

Trump, on the other hand, endorsed Roy Moore AFTER the allegations against him.

That's pretty lame, Stretch. Like she knew during those photos that he was a predator.

Trump, on the other hand, endorsed Roy Moore AFTER the allegations against him.

All the Stars knew about Weinstein's 'casting couch' reputation :palm:

That's why the whole Black Dress thing was such a lame and fake, virtual signaling, fraud.

It's what you choose to believe brother.

There are lots of serious black people that actually study and know what they're talking about that you could have taken literally .. but you CHOOSE not to.

I'm missing something here. We're talking about parenting. Black people aren't the only one's who have kids which I would think would be obvious. What am I missing?

she literally believes in the "Secret" where you can become rich or whatever through positive thinking. Then she supports dumbasses like dr. phil and dr. oz. she's a retard. She built her career on asking about tom cruises love life and scheduling tampon commercials and you think she should be president. LMAO :laugh:
You support Trump, enough said

True. Now he may have been speaking from a single mom perspective but assuming a two parent household no question it is incumbent on both of them.

Even in a one-parent household Dad can inspire his kids to more.... if he stays involved in their lives. Sadly many do not.... and that goes for white fathers as well. I know this from personal experience.

Ellen Degenerous as her running mate.
Unbeatable team for dims!
Two oppressed minorities to attract the PC identity crowd.
Appoint hrc as head of cyber security, appoint Jimmy Kimmel to a low level cabinet position as the token white male.
Celebrity Presidential race. Gotta love it.
Stephen Colbert as sect. of defense. RuPaul head of homeland security. Dennis Rodman sect. of state. Snoop dog sect. of education. Al Gore head of the EPA.
Rachel Maddow press secretary. MC Hammer Treasury Secretary.
What a gas!

It wouldn't be too bad. She would still have 8 years or so of Trump tax cuts to live under(the upside being the dems could take credit for a great economy). Of course, Israel will once again be an enemy, and she would probably have her entire cabinet performing oral sex on every member of the North Korean, Iranian and Russian governments(paying off old hildebeast debts, ya know). That would leave her LOTS of time to neuter every man in the country, because from what I could decipher from her rant last night, that's the REAL problem preventing America from being great again. Well, that and DACA

I misread your self-annointed title under your screen name as "Moron Label." I'm going to stay with that.

she literally believes in the "Secret" where you can become rich or whatever through positive thinking. Then she supports dumbasses like dr. phil and dr. oz. she's a retard. She built her career on asking about tom cruises love life and scheduling tampon commercials and you think she should be president. LMAO :laugh:

They may not call it "The Secret," but positive thinking is visualization is definitely something MANY successful, wealthy individuals swear by. Trump is a living example of that, actually.

Even in a one-parent household Dad can inspire his kids to more.... if he stays involved in their lives. Sadly many do not.... and that goes for white fathers as well. I know this from personal experience.

Parents are parents regardless of race so I wasn't talking in terms of race here. I'm a big believer every boy needs a father figure in his life. Maybe that's considered sexist in some quarters but it is what it is. There are some amazing single moms in this country and they deserve all they praise they get but a boy (and a girl) need a father figure. If a dude can create a child he ought to be involved in raising them.

Back