Oprah for Prez?

Oh...OK...so she's ignorant about the guy? Or, she just looked the other way while he produced her movies? Guess she really doesn't know much about the entertainment industry where she makes her money from, right? She never watched TV and saw the "jokes" about his "open secret casting couch"? She's not so smart after all. Yeah...right...just like Streep. Selective gullibility.

A lot of speculation there, Stretch.

Guess Trump knew all about Russia, too.

I never said we were helpless victims because we are fighters, but we are victims of our oppressors, who are white people, the majority of the country and that's a fact.

That being said, I applaud you surviving your struggle, but there are things that I don't think a white person will ever understand. When you tell me how to feel, or what to say, or how to think, instead of listening, it's very insulting.

It comes off as you know better than I do, how I should feel.

I understand the statement your making about being a victim and the suppose effects it creates regarding power, or the lack there of, but it also lessens the responsibility of those doing the victimizing.

If the power is in the hands of the people, then why are we still dealing with racism and all it's ugliest forms? When are the "people' going to do something about the institutional racism running amuck in this country?

And by people, I mean non Blacks because Blacks speak out every chance they get, but the "people" don't seem to want to listen.
I see blacks as both, victim at the hands of oppression and survivors because they keep moving forward.

Lol, limpy, it’s both, it’s manifesting change in your life by the law of attraction, positive thoughts, visualization. It’s like asking for in prayer and believing you will receive it. It has worked for me, so blow it out your wazoo. I don’t care what you think about it, it has worked for me!

Hi

just to be clear, go over to reddit.com/r/politics

r/politics is literally the most liberal place on the internet and even they think oprah as pres a fucking stupid idea.

it makes all you liberals look like hypocrites when you bitch about trump "not being qualified"

when really you enjoy the clown show like anyone else.

That photo is disturbing!

It's meant to be! If you didn't like that one then this is guaranteed to freak you out!

47E7A71F00000578-5247171-Trump_here_in_1988_has_repeatedly_said_Oprah_would_make_a_great_-m-17_1515427326656.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

r/politics is literally the most liberal place on the internet and even they think oprah as pres a fucking stupid idea.

it makes all you liberals look like hypocrites when you bitch about trump "not being qualified"

Well to be fair, Trump himself said back in 1999 that she would make a great VP.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5247171/PIERS-MORGAN-Run-Oprah-run.html

Low blow, but as expected, as are the rest of these sort of comments
I think we should stick with someone who is not only qualified but unifying. Someone who seeks approval from the Hollywood elite first? We need someone who is at the pulse of the people not in an ivory tower. That's what we have now.

she is an ebony tower all on her own

she is a better person than the last 5 republicans to hold that office

trump=Russians
Bush= lie us to war, crash the entire world economy
Bush=raised Bush 43
reagan= stoked racism, sold arms for war
Nixion= lied about war

you republicans got a "reality" TV star elected

she is a far better CEO than donny

That is correct!

Victims that are still fighting after all these years.

Why do you think that is?
A multiple set of reason, but it has a lot to do with how our society treats black people and they moving forward because they know they are better than they are perceived by some.

Well, see, the problem with that is Trump lowered the bar, we told you this would happen, but you scoffed at us and welcomed the change, so now whose being the hypocrite?

Back