Oprah for Prez?

Why do you mentor kids BAC? They don't need parenting or role models. That's oppressive shit right? Why you adding to it

What tha fuck? We are talking about parents being the most important thing in a child's life. What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

Here's what she wrote .. "That's what the racist white man wants you to believe so he can continue oppressing Blacks and other minorities without fail."

You asked me to translate .. Are you of the opinion that oppression isn't what RACIST white men want?

How are you confused?

Here's what she wrote .. "That's what the racist white man wants you to believe so he can continue oppressing Blacks and other minorities without fail."

You asked me to translate .. Are you of the opinion that oppression isn't what RACIST white men want?

How are you confused?

Did you read what she responded to? I said parents are the most important people in a child's life. Should I tell my daughter to go fuck herself so I don't oppress anyone? Did you tell your kids to fuck off?

How are you confused?

i'll go beat my daughter's ass now. Make you feel good BAC?

Why do you mentor kids BAC? They don't need parenting or role models. That's oppressive shit right? Why you adding to it

That's about the stupidest thing you've ever said.

When did I EVER say that parenting and role models weren't important?

That's about the stupidest thing you've ever said.

When did I EVER say that parenting and role models weren't important?

This is what you're responding to. It's exactly what you just said. So why do you do it? Fuck up those kids lifes?

Racist white men think parenting is the most important factor in a child's life? Ok.

Does that imply non racist and not whites think the government plays the most important role?

I mean Tiger Mom doesn't really fit into your equation here.

Then why do they lock up so many Black males and take them away from their families?

Ok, instead of making an assumption I should have asked. Who plays the most important role in a child's development?

You insinuated Blacks don't have books in their homes.

Dude, maybe no one else can read between your lines, but I can.

IMO - When the government oppresses Blacks, flood their neighborhoods with drugs, in prison all the Black fathers and leave single mothers at home to fend for themselves............I don't agree that it always starts at home.

It starts with the racist white man ending the oppression it places on other.

Why do people have to strive IN SPITE of all that is being done to them.

If we were equal, as the constitution says, it wouldn't be a issue. But the white man always gets a pass on what he does to people.

I get what you're saying but it might help your world view to look at people as individuals and as heroes rather than victims. The instant we label ourselves as victim is the instant we give up our human power and become what we think we are -- a helpless, useless victim. Let's teach others to see themselves as strong and heroic, rather than victims of a crappy system.

You insinuated Blacks don't have books in their homes.

Dude, maybe no one else can read between your lines, but I can.

tenor.gif

W was not accepted to Texas A&M but got into Harvard.... I wonder why Harvard accepted the grandson of a US Senator and the son of the director of the CIA even though he didn’t have the grades to get into public college in Texas?!?

W didn’t apply to TAMU law school. He applied to UT law school. Let’s be fair Jarod. You and I both know there are big differences between the GRE, the MCAT and the LSAT. Also those exams aren’t necessarily determinant. Meeting program requirements and a high gpa count substantially. Then you have the vagaries of admissions department.

I doubt I would do well on the LSAT, I meet probably none of the program requirements and I seriously doubt any law schools admissions folk would give me a second look. My 3.0 undergrad GPA is above average but not impressive. Yet I’ve been accepted into two other grad programs.

Point being that comparing admission to Harvard MBA program and UT Law is comparing apples to oranges with completely different requirements and admissions variables.

Did you read what she responded to? I said parents are the most important people in a child's life. Should I tell my daughter to go fuck herself so I don't oppress anyone? Did you tell your kids to fuck off?

No you said it starts at home.

As if parents, Black parents don't education their children.

That's how it started.

Back