Oprah for Prez?

Oprah has one BIG, HUGE obstacle.

She's stupid as a brick, and her fear that her illiteracy will surface will keep her from entering the Arena, rest assured

I simply do not believe Rump deserves more opportunity than the average American.

He deserves and has had as much opportunity as you have and deserve. Anyone for that matter. It is what you make of it and ones foresight for future generations. That is my take on it anyway.

Oprah has one BIG, HUGE obstacle.

She's stupid as a brick, and her fear that her illiteracy will surface will keep her from entering the Arena, rest assured

Pretty amazing someone supposedly so dumb and illiterate has accomplished all she has. Considering you share those traits what have you done?

Pretty amazing someone supposedly so dumb and illiterate has accomplished all she has. Considering you share those traits what have you done?
Could you really see her as Commander in Chief with control over the nuclear arsenal? Can you see her talking tough to Putin or Kimmy?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Could you really see her as Commander in Chief with control over the nuclear arsenal? Can you see her talking tough to Putin or Kimmy?

I'm saying nothing about her as President. I'm speaking about her as an entrepreneur and one who overcome a lot of rejection to achieve what she has.

If she wants to be president she'll have to go through the primary ringer like every other candidate does so we'll find out if she has the chops or not

I'm saying nothing about her as President. I'm speaking about her as an entrepreneur and one who overcome a lot of rejection to achieve what she has.

If she wants to be president she'll have to go through the primary ringer like every other candidate does so we'll find out if she has the chops or not

Oprah as President is almost as dumb as Reality Television Star Rump as president.

I never said we were helpless victims because we are fighters, but we are victims of our oppressors, who are white people, the majority of the country and that's a fact.

That being said, I applaud you surviving your struggle, but there are things that I don't think a white person will ever understand. When you tell me how to feel, or what to say, or how to think, instead of listening, it's very insulting.

It comes off as you know better than I do, how I should feel.

I understand the statement your making about being a victim and the suppose effects it creates regarding power, or the lack there of, but it also lessens the responsibility of those doing the victimizing.

If the power is in the hands of the people, then why are we still dealing with racism and all it's ugliest forms? When are the "people' going to do something about the institutional racism running amuck in this country?

And by people, I mean non Blacks because Blacks speak out every chance they get, but the "people" don't seem to want to listen.

If someone listens to you they'll know three words, racist white men. It doesn't matter the topic or the conversation that is your response to everything.

I was blessed to grow up in Oakland where I was exposed to people from all walks of life at an early age. Therefore I know first hand there is more to the black experience than just racist white men and having educated and successful black friends, both male and female, I know they are capable of talking about many subjects very intelligently.

Whether the topic is cost of housing, parenting or the role of the secretary of state your response to all is racist white men.

To each his own but fortunately I know there is a whole world out there.

Last edited:
The talk of Oprah being a Democratic presidential candidate is simply an indication of how bereft the Democrats are of front-runners right now.

The talk of Oprah being a Democratic presidential candidate is simply an indication of how bereft the Democrats are of front-runners right now.

Too much is made of that.

I can't think of the last President we had that was a frontrunner, or even considered to be much of a candidate, close to 3 years prior to the next election. Bill Clinton came out of nowhere. George Bush was known, but many on the right didn't take him too seriously until he started winning primaries. Obama was certainly unexpected. Trump, of course, came out of nowhere.

Too much is made of that.

I can't think of the last President we had that was a frontrunner, or even considered to be much of a candidate, close to 3 years prior to the next election. Bill Clinton came out of nowhere. George Bush was known, but many on the right didn't take him too seriously until he started winning primaries. Obama was certainly unexpected. Trump, of course, came out of nowhere.

thats true and not a good president amongst them. they were all plan Z's

If someone listens to you they'll know three words, racist white men. It doesn't matter the topic or the conversation that is your response to everything.

I was blessed to grow up in Oakland where I was exposed to people from all walks of life at an early age. Therefore I know first hand there is more to the black experience than just racist white men and having educated and successful black friends, both male and female, I know they are capable of talking about many subjects very intelligently.

Whether the topic is cost of housing, parenting or the role of the secretary of state your response to all is racist white men.

To each his own but fortunately I know there is a whole world out there.

Because you all are the bane of society and need to be called out. You all can keep trying to blame everyone else all you want, but it's you that is the problem.

He deserves and has had as much opportunity as you have and deserve. Anyone for that matter. It is what you make of it and ones foresight for future generations. That is my take on it anyway.

He had as much opportunity as me? Not in the area of wealth.

Because you all are the bane of society and need to be called out. You all can keep trying to blame everyone else all you want, but it's you that is the problem.

You must be a blast in the real world.

Q: What are you up to this week?
A: Racist white men

Q: My child will not sleep through the night

Q: The Raiders suck

It's not about blame. I'm talking having discussions like most people do and being able to have discussions like most normal can. But hey, your shtick works to get some people to kiss your *ss so more power too you I guess.

You must be a blast in the real world.

Q: What are you up to this week?

Q: My child will not sleep through the night

Q: The Raiders suck
And you wanted to meet up with her, must be a masochistic streak in you.

Back