its your party that hates sceince

my party uses sceince to deccide nearely everything they do

GW?

sexual orientation?

gerrymandering?

economics?

you are the anti sceince party not us liar

She is (that I know of)

:0) This is where the real conversation begins good brother.

Watch this ..

Point being, you'll discover that no matter what is in the book, life is different .. children are different.

I know friends who are professionals, books are to be found almost everywhere in their homes. Yet, they face the same issues and disappointment with their own children as many others .. and the reasons are as complicated as one would expect real life to be.

Personally, I've put far more emphasis on teaching my kids to research, less on the importance of books to expand their minds. That is especially true to children born in the cyber age. Finding what you're looking for in a book may be a waste of time and efficiency. Research expands the mind beyond what an author, or an ideology has to offer. Research and expose your mind to various ideas that an author or an ideology won't tell you.

Additionally, I encourage the kids I mentor to think outside the box .. outside the book. They won't find the truth of black history in the books they read in school.

There is no one size fits all.

You'll unquestionably discover that raising children successfully requires navigating the waters of society and culture more than just about anything else.

ooooooh, mr internet tough guy.

:pussyhat:

The internet tough guy, and ultimate pussy, is the one that demanded, and I quote, "so stfu . . ". All I'm doing is expecting the tough guy to back up his demands. What I'm expecting is that he's not man enough to do it only demand it.

Yes. He inherited it from his father who did not. And then he built on those monies. Somebody (the father) was the starting point.

My question to you is that do you believe that African-Americans had the same opportunity to become wealthy when Trump's father did?

If not, does that not change the dynamics of inherited wealth in this country.

There is a reason why African-American wealth is far more recent.

Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister? There are so many black bastards running around that don't know their baby daddy, they may very well be and don't want to miss speaking to a potential family member.

I think your anger, impotence, and complete lack of education and intellect is more than just a result of your inbreeding. You have a crack addiction also huh?

My question to you is that do you believe that African-Americans had the same opportunity to become wealthy when Trump's father did?

If not, does that not change the dynamics of inherited wealth in this country.

There is a reason why African-American wealth is far more recent.

Not a the time, no. Not even close. It changes the dynamics in a time frame only. African-Americans ( and Africans everywhere) are making up for that missed time frame in my opinion. They are rising up to the top of their perspective goals (financially, leadership wise, politically etc) faster than ever before.

I think your anger, impotence, and complete lack of education and intellect is more than just a result of your inbreeding. You have a crack addiction also huh?

It's easy to see what your lack of being a man comes from. Nigger is all that needs to be said.

Not a the time, no. Not even close. It changes the dynamics in a time frame only. African-Americans ( and Africans everywhere) are making up for that missed time frame in my opinion. They are rising up to the top of their perspective goals (financially, leadership wise, politically etc) faster than ever before.

Now we completely agree. ;0)

The internet tough guy, and ultimate pussy, is the one that demanded, and I quote, "so stfu . . ". All I'm doing is expecting the tough guy to back up his demands. What I'm expecting is that he's not man enough to do it only demand it.
Why don't you invite him to meet you? Of course I know why, he will take up the offer and kick seven shades of shit out of you!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Why don't you invite him to meet you? Of course I know why, he will take up the offer and kick seven shades of shit out of you!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

He couldn't kick his own ass. He's been given an easy opportunity and refused every time.

HA! You are one poor dumb bastard. The "toughest" guy I know behind the safety of a keyboard.

I'm neither poor, dumb, or a bastard unlike most of your kind.

Seems your "toughness" comes from hiding behind a non-existent business you claim to own.

I'm neither poor, dumb, or a bastard unlike most of your kind.

Seems your "toughness" comes from hiding behind a non-existent business you claim to own.

You are poor. And dumb. And have no real idea who your father is inbred. You are also the wimpiest ass little faggot I have ever had the displeasure to meet.

Back