Paul Mooney : Analyzing White America

Now-now, Mary.
There really is no reason for you to get yourself all in a lather over this, unless it makes you feel better; in that case, lather away. :)
It has become apparent that your lack of respect for individuals in the Corrections field, comes from your experiances while yourself was incarcerated.
Unfortunetly; you've been unable to move past your delinquent behavior and instead, have decided to make it a personal issue with others.
So sad
To bad

I would have thought though, that you would have figured out by now; that just maybe the spelling errors are done, in an attempt to allow you a venue where you can vent.
I'm glad to see it's working.

:lol:

Dream on. My lack of respect for law enforcement is based on the fact that most are racists and bigots, just like yourself. You've been incarcerated more times than I.
In any event...look at me now. Look at you. Now look back at me. I'm what you could have been, had you stayed in school, and applied yourself. It's all about the choices we make. You chose poorly. LOL.

WhitePride.jpg

Attachments

• WhitePride.jpg
    WhitePride.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
Dream on. My lack of respect for law enforcement is based on the fact that most are racists and bigots, just like yourself. You've been incarcerated more times than I.
In any event...look at me now. Look at you. Now look back at me. I'm what you could have been, had you stayed in school, and applied yourself. It's all about the choices we make. You chose poorly. LOL.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What you fail to comprehend, Mary; is give respect, get respect.
Obviously you've never been taught, more's the pity. :)

You have no idea at all, as to what my education has been or what I've accomplished; which makes your mewing even more amusing.
And what makes you think I wanted to be a Liberal gay black poet??

(that is at you and not with you)

Came back to add that you obviously have no idea on how to use the "quote" feature and yet, you promote yourself as someone who is intelligent. :)

Last edited:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What you fail to comprehend, Mary; is give respect, get respect.
Obviously you've never been taught, more's the pity. :)

You have no idea at all, as to what my education has been or what I've accomplished; which makes your mewing even more amusing.
And what makes you think I wanted to be a Liberal gay black poet??

(that is at you and not with you)

Came back to add that you obviously have no idea on how to use the "quote" feature and yet, you promote yourself as someone who is intelligent. :)

It's not rocket science. If you were a brainiac, you wouldn't be a juvenile corrections officer. Plain and simple. No intellect is required for that. That is a job one can get with a high school diploma. Blue collar.

I get that you are resentful and intimidated by a black man, who is obviously smarter than you, more worldly, and can operate in circles you could only dream of.
While you're content, watching a generic football game, throwing back "Bud Ice", I'm usually at a cultural or art event, getting my culture on. Or working on music or writing. Esoteric pursuits.
Apparently, you have difficulty with the quote feature, yourself. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole point of the OP was to get the righties to view Paul Mooney's video about "White America", and to get them to comment on it....but apparently they are too afraid to view it, in its' entirety. So, the point was missed. Naturally.

The whole point of the OP was to get the righties to view Paul Mooney's video about "White America", and to get them to comment on it....but apparently they are too afraid to view it, in its' entirety. So, the point was missed. Naturally.

That is an hour long boring video of a slow-talking, off-timing, comedian. Writing for Richard Pryor, a genius at timing and very not-boring, doesn't make one a good standup themselves.

You expect Americans, with their short attention span, to watch a boring slow-talking comedian for an hour because he is talking about "white America"? You expect a bit much...

;)

That is an hour long boring video of a slow-talking, off-timing, comedian. Writing for Richard Pryor, a genius at timing and very not-boring, doesn't make one a good standup themselves.

You expect Americans, with their short attention span, to watch a boring slow-talking comedian for an hour because he is talking about "white America"? You expect a bit much...

;)
Right. I understand the truth being told about yourself, as being "hard to swallow". I get it. But given the level of pedestrian, juvenile and boring commentary 'round these parts, I completely understand how it being pointed out to you, would be distasteful and critical.
Paul Mooney is hilarious....even if you don't think so. He makes me "roll". Because the truth being told is funny. And yes, I do expect a bit much. Way too much. But that's me.

Right. I understand the truth being told about yourself, as being "hard to swallow". I get it. But given the level of pedestrian, juvenile and boring commentary 'round these parts, I completely understand how it being pointed out to you, would be distasteful and critical.
Paul Mooney is hilarious....even if you don't think so. He makes me "roll". Because the truth being told is funny. And yes, I do expect a bit much. Way too much. But that's me.

About myself? You assume.

it is? prove it.
When was the last time you invited an African American friend or couple for dinner? When was the last time you went to Church or Synogogue with an African American? When was the last time you went to the park to play a pick up game with the home boys? When's the last time you made love to a sister? When's the last time ate some soul food and felt comforted? When's the last time you went golfing with a black friend or called one up for some financial advice?

If you can't answer any of these questions in the affirmative then there is your proof that White America is inside of you. If you haven't honestly reached out to a black friend or aquantance to try and understand, from their point of view, what it means to be black in America......then you are white America.

Last edited:

;)
Damo.....you aint exactly setting the bar very high here! LOL

I got a chance to watch the begining and I'm missing what liberals will love and conservatives will feel the fire. Did Mooney state somewhere and I missed it or is it implied he is only talking about some white people?

Back