Paul Mooney : Analyzing White America

Uh, sure thing. Care to explain what makes me a racist and a bigot?

The fact that you think that I'm one.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Let's see:
1. He's a bigot and a racist, because he thinks you are one.
2. That would make you a racist and bigot; because you think he is one.
3. Which makes his suppostion of you correct; because you just labeled yourself as a racist and a bigot (using your rules)
4. This makes his statement correct and your's erroneous; because you are a racist and a bigot.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Which? Your assessment of Paul Mooney's video, or Paul Mooney's characterization of White America? I think your opinion was biased...and I think Paul Mooney was "dead on".

You don't look anything like Mott. The "bar" I set was for whom? You are either deliberately being disingenuous, or you are incapable of following the thread of a conversation.

So far in this thread you have assumed my ethnicity, incorrectly BTW after "misremembering" a good conversation we had about "apples" a while back, and then can't seem to follow a conversation on my assessment of the attention span of the average American 'thanking' a post that caught my joke and understood it while 'groaning' the post originally because you believe that I am just "that white guy"...

You are batting zero on this thread.

You don't look anything like Mott. The "bar" I set was for whom? You are either deliberately being disingenuous, or you are incapable of following the thread of a conversation.

So far in this thread you have assumed my ethnicity, incorrectly BTW after "misremembering" a good conversation we had about "apples" a while back, and then can't seem to follow a conversation on my assessment of the attention span of the average American 'thanking' a post that caught my joke and understood it while 'groaning' the post originally because you believe that I am just "that white guy"...

You are batting zero on this thread.
Alrighty then. You know.....whatever.

Back