PAY Students To Go To College!

sanetrain

Banned
Being in favor of relieving students of an onerous student debt, I am at least in favor of making college free for students. Just as it is in some other countries. But now I think we should actually PAY students to go to college. And the better they do, the more they will get paid.

One of the things that makes me favor this approach is something I saw on a news program. I saw the filthy traitor Bill Gates sitting in front of a congressional committee and telling them that they should allow unlimited immigration of skilled foreign workers. No doubt for the most part to undercut the salaries an American worker would expect. Isn't it bad enough that we sent so many jobs overseas? Now we should import their workers? It's discusting!

So let's start actually PAYING students to go to college. Then treasonous slime like Bill Gates would have more skilled workers than they know what to do with. And the leftovers would likely be good for you economy and society in general.

For those stupid enough to worry about paying for it, consider this. Even if those foreign workers became citizens, chances are that they would still hold quite a bit of patriotic feeling towards the countries that they came from. Which would make them far more likely to send or sell trade and military secrets to the countries that they came from. Then, I can assure you, America would be paying a "pretty penny."

How about a more sane approach and allow students to discharge loans in bankruptcy or allow them to minimize the loan amount to make it affordable to pay off?

Being in favor of relieving students of an onerous student debt, I am at least in favor of making college free for students. Just as it is in some other countries. But now I think we should actually PAY students to go to college. And the better they do, the more they will get paid.

One of the things that makes me favor this approach is something I saw on a news program. I saw the filthy traitor Bill Gates sitting in front of a congressional committee and telling them that they should allow unlimited immigration of skilled foreign workers. No doubt for the most part to undercut the salaries an American worker would expect. Isn't it bad enough that we sent so many jobs overseas? Now we should import their workers? It's discusting!

So let's start actually PAYING students to go to college. Then treasonous slime like Bill Gates would have more skilled workers than they know what to do with. And the leftovers would likely be good for you economy and society in general.

For those stupid enough to worry about paying for it, consider this. Even if those foreign workers became citizens, chances are that they would still hold quite a bit of patriotic feeling towards the countries that they came from. Which would make them far more likely to send or sell trade and military secrets to the countries that they came from. Then, I can assure you, America would be paying a "pretty penny."

What a phenomenal idea. So free college. Free room and board. Pay them $15/hour to go to school because that is a "living wage". They need to have a car of course. How can they experience college without their own wheels? A tesla of course to save mother erf. Then regardless of major they can have any job they want with a a guaranteed minimum salary of $250,000/year, eight weeks vacation, full benefits.

What a phenomenal idea. So free college. Free room and board. Pay them $15/hour to go to school because that is a "living wage". They need to have a car of course. How can they experience college without their own wheels? A tesla of course to save mother erf. Then regardless of major they can have any job they want with a a guaranteed minimum salary of $250,000/year, eight weeks vacation, full benefits.

Cool, I'll take it.

Back