PAY Students To Go To College!

if it was free?......are you kidding?.....

anybody who spent six years in college and graduate school to be a plumber would clearly be the dumber plumber......the only person I can think of who would be dumber would be the idiot who paid for the six years of education....

I think you missed the boat. I moved beyond simply making college free for students and actually paying them to go. And even then, as long as there was a halfways decent job for them in the private sector, even if it was doing something like washing dishes, as long as they got a livable wage, many probably wouldn't move on to college. Some people just aren't all that interested in wealth and status. Next, I wasn't talking about going to college to become a plumber. For example, from what I hear, China has hordes of unemployed engineers. If your choice was between remaining an unemployed engineer or becoming a plumber, which would you choose.

The Iraq War II has cost in excess of a trillion so far, you could educate a lot of students for that money.

WW II was a useless war. In adjusted dollars, it is said to have cost from 4 to 5 trillion dollars. There was much that could have been done with that kind of money. Such as putting just about every American family in a mansion. After everything is said and done, our involvement in Iraq is said to cost 3 to 4 trillion dollars. Somebody sure as hell was making out like a raped ape. But it wasn't the average American citizen.

I think you missed the boat. I moved beyond simply making college free for students and actually paying them to go.

thank god you don't expect any taxpayers besides yourself to contribute to that fiasco......

If your choice was between remaining an unemployed engineer or becoming a plumber, which would you choose.
I would choose to stop sending the idiots to engineering school.......that's what sets me apart from people like you and the Chinese......

WW II was a useless war. In adjusted dollars, it is said to have cost from 4 to 5 trillion dollars. There was much that could have been done with that kind of money. Such as putting just about every American family in a mansion.
actually that's around $15k a person.......where are you building these mansions......for that matter, where are you planning to send everyone to college for $15k......Trump University?.......

thank god you don't expect any taxpayers besides yourself to contribute to that fiasco......

I would choose to stop sending the idiots to engineering school.......that's what sets me apart from people like you and the Chinese......

Are you a time traveler? Because when it comes to paying for it, I hear the same thing that a French aristocrat would have said before the French Revolution. As for the unemployed engineers in China, I would make work for them. Also, having engineers that you don't need is probably better than not having engineers you do need. Another thing is what would you have them do besides get an education. Flip each others burgers? (Or whatever it is they do over there) Or maybe you would give them a water buffalo and a rice patty to shit in.

Last edited:
actually that's around $15k a person.......where are you building these mansions......for that matter, where are you planning to send everyone to college for $15k......Trump University?.......

Maybe what I said was a little overblown. Back in 1940's era money, WW II cost around 296 billion dollars. The U.S. population back then was around 142 million. That means that WW II cost every person in the U.S something over $2000.00. But back in those days, two thousand dollars was quite a chunk of change. And what if the financial burden wasn't placed on the children and the old, but just the working age adults. Then it would have been at least to put a very hefty down payment on a mansion. But I am talking about something with around 10 bedrooms. Not something with hundreds of rooms like the palace of Versailles.

Are you a time traveler? Because when it comes to paying for it, I hear the same thing that a French aristocrat would have said before the French Revolution. As for the unemployed engineers in China, I would make work for them. Also, having engineers that you don't need is probably better than not having engineers you do need. Another thing is what would you have them do besides get an education. Flip each others burgers? (Or whatever it is they do over there) Or maybe you would give them a water buffalo and a rice patty to shit in.

let them eat cock.....

Maybe what I said was a little overblown. Back in 1940's era money, WW II cost around 296 billion dollars. The U.S. population back then was around 142 million. That means that WW II cost every person in the U.S something over $2000.00. But back in those days, two thousand dollars was quite a chunk of change. And what if the financial burden wasn't placed on the children and the old, but just the working age adults. Then it would have been at least to put a very hefty down payment on a mansion. But I am talking about something with around 10 bedrooms. Not something with hundreds of rooms like the palace of Versailles.

it's possible you could build a ten bedroom house for $15k in the Sudan......how quickly can we get you to move there is a different story..

Back