PAY Students To Go To College!

You're the one that said you don't want to work. For those like you that have that attitude then demand others support a system that provides you things we earn, I don't have a problem flushing you down the toilet. That's where turds go.

Pointless or not is a matter of opinion. Whether or not the country can spend money on the military and wars isn't an opinion. It's a constitutionally delegated power of congress. Nowhere does the Constitution say a damn thing about someone having the right to go to college.

Since you can't write that check, you're the last one to say someone else should on your behalf. Many parents save for their kid's college. My wife and I did. When both daughters are out, we'll owe absolutely nothing. What scholarships don't pay, we will and that check won't bounce.

It's obvious your money isn't worth shit because you don't have any. That's what happens when you don't want to work and/or can't keep a job.

Is that what it comes down to? Making shit up? I never said that I didn't want to work. I have worked at many places in many states. You are the turd that needs to be flushed down the toilet. Next, I guess we need a constitutional amendment requiring the government to pay any student money to go to college if they want to. As to paying for college for your children, you must be what they used to refer to as a "swell." Tell me more of your stories from "swell" land. As to my opinion as to the real worth of money, tell me what I said that you think is untrue. Is it the 18 trillion dollar thing? Or is it that the U.S. has around 65 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations on top of that. It is strange that we can live in a society where one debtor can still feel superior to another debtor.

Back