Pharmaceuticals covering up Cancer Cure

Wow thats promising and very cheap alternative to chemo.

I don't know for sure if this is true, but I have always figured that if they had a cure, they would hide it. Think about what kind of business cancer is. Not only the pharms, but hospitals, like Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Cancer cure ???
:rolleyes:Do you realize that to believe "THEY" would hid it shows you have little grasp of reality in the real world....?
Do you also believe "they" are hiding the magic carburetor that allows you to get 100 miles or whatever, on a gallon of gas ?

You've gotta be a idiot...at the very least, an idiot....

Cancer cure ???
:rolleyes:Do you realize that to believe "THEY" would hid it shows you have little grasp of reality in the real world....?
Do you also believe "they" are hiding the magic carburetor that allows you to get 100 miles or whatever, on a gallon of gas ?

You've gotta be a idiot...at the very least, an idiot....

Yes, actually, I do.

You should watch the documentary, "Who Killed the Electric Car".

That is funny darla. You must believe all the turbo-lib anti Corp agenda. Wait not the designer shoe companies. Those corps are ok. Lofl

The pharma industy pretty much exists on the premise of treating disease symptoms, not curing the disease.

Do you think they really want to cure the common cold? Diabetes? Cancer, etc?
Talk about killing the geese thay lay the golden eggs.

18 billion annual sales in Lipitor alone, you think they want to cure chlesterol problems?

Last edited:
I believe scientist do want cures and there's no way the info could be withheld.
that said, I do believe that pharma's prob act against the common good like the tobacco companies did.
I'd bet serious money that put out misinformation on MJ wich doesn't have the side affects of many of their pain pills or anti-nasia meds.
Try burning a spliff and see if a bag of Dorrito's can go 3hrs without being opened

The Tesla is in production though. Very, very cool.

And you can already convert your Prius to plug-in Hybrid for a cost and it is supposed to be offered as an option soon from them as well.

I believe scientist do want cures and there's no way the info could be withheld.
that said, I do believe that pharma's prob act against the common good like the tobacco companies did.
I'd bet serious money that put out misinformation on MJ wich doesn't have the side affects of many of their pain pills or anti-nasia meds.
Try burning a spliff and see if a bag of Dorrito's can go 3hrs without being opened

I like chocolate when I am high.

Often. However, sex is better for you than chocolate. Well, less fattening anyway so long as you use appropriate protection.

One of my friends got herpes from another one of my friends, and they both have been torturing me about it. I am seriously thinking about changing all of my phone numbers and moving.

Back