Pharmaceuticals covering up Cancer Cure

I believe scientists do want cures and there's no way the info could be withheld.

That is correct. You'd also have to consider the vast number of people who are working on different aspects of cancer. I posted before, probably earlier in this thread, that cancer is a catch-all term that includes many different types of malignancies that have different origins, affect different organs, and have very different responses to treatments. The "cure" itself may end up being a gene treatment; for now we just have to address the symptoms and whatever we can do to limit those factors that can trigger the onset of a malignancy.

The common cold is a virus that, like the flu, mutates very quickly and thus we haven't been able to develop an effective vaccine. There are a host of preventatives (get adequate rest, take Vitamin C supplements, minimize your physiological stress -- e.g. cold exposure, as well as other forms of stress, which can weaken an immune response). Treatments for cold symptoms also seem to be quite effective, though you do have to find the one that works for you.

So far as marijuana goes, from a scientific point of view the situation is in part the same as with cancer and other biological research. There are too many people working on this, and publishing in scientific journals -- nothing is being suppressed. This stuff is funded either by NIMH or NIDA, depending on which institute you apply to for funding.

Frankly, the prospect of a Nobel prize is far more attractive to a scientist than anything the corporate world could offer.

One of my friends got herpes from another one of my friends, and they both have been torturing me about it. I am seriously thinking about changing all of my phone numbers and moving.
That would be a good idea.

According to commercials, sex is better if you are taking Herpes medication... And you know that everything in herpes medication commercials is true!

:D

Don't let them fool you into it.

Watch out, they appear to get all freaky and have partners who don't have herpes!

Like I said, we know that herpes medication commercials wouldn't lie, would they?

I never saw that commercial. I just am amazed that people who sleep around a bit wouldn't use condoms. It's insane. I don't have sex unless there is a very deep emotional connection, so the whole thing is beyond me. But if you're going to do it, use a condom.

That would be a good idea.

According to commercials, sex is better if you are taking Herpes medication... And you know that everything in herpes medication commercials is true!

:D

Don't let them fool you into it.

What I saw in those commercials was the warning that an infected person can infect a partner even while symptom-free and that they should always use protection. Which one says it's okay?

What I saw in those commercials was the warning that an infected person can infect a partner even while symptom-free and that they should always use protection. Which one says it's okay?
It's how the people act. They are all over each other as if it was their first time. They are practically ready to start dry-humping. (Slight exaggeration, I know.)

Ohhh, so it is infectious even when symptom-free. Huh. Well, that explains this situation. You know I didn't have friends this crazy until I joined the peace movement, and that's a fact.

I think eccenticities and a little wierdness is way better than promoting killing people.

Now, back to the herb. Ahh I like chocolate, and any kind of chips when I'm high.
Can totally pass when I'm not.
Since converting to Rastafarian I am much more frequently high.

I think eccenticities and a little wierdness is way better than promoting killing people.
Now, back to the herb. Ahh I like chocolate, and any kind of chips when I'm high.
Can totally pass when I'm not.
Since converting to Rastafarian I am much more frequently high.

I agree 100%

But, you became a Rastafarian? What does this mean exactly? Is that a religion?

Many prefer to call it a way of life seeking piece and equality than a religion.
I do worship several Gods
Jah, Roger Federer, and the football gods.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91UxdehxK8U&feature=PlayList&p=343D20B91EE55223&playnext=1&index=44"]YouTube - Jah Roots - Roll Up the Spliff[/ame]

this is kind of an encapsilation of the rasta movement

Hmmm an 1,100 person waiting list on the tesla and 150 sold I think.

Pure electric car and lithium batteries.
HOT! too.
I want an Aptera 2h. They do not plan to sell outside of CA because of lack of support / repair facility. I asked them how I could get registered and trained as an Aptera rep for my area. I've not heard back yet.

I want an Aptera 2h. They do not plan to sell outside of CA because of lack of support / repair facility. I asked them how I could get registered and trained as an Aptera rep for my area. I've not heard back yet.

I just read Aptera is puching the initial launch date back by 10 months.
It could be a huge hit on the coolness factor alone

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10971
It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe.

YouTube - Sodium Dichloroacetate (NaDCA or DCA) - Cure for Cancer

Man, this is FUBB! The pharmaceutical companies are going to use every squeeze tactic to keep ANYONE from funding clinical trials and more research on this. What a world....letting people die for a profit.:blowup:

Back