Pharmaceuticals covering up Cancer Cure

Man, this is FUBB! The pharmaceutical companies are going to use every squeeze tactic to keep ANYONE from funding clinical trials and more research on this. What a world....letting people die for a profit.:blowup:

Yeah helps Medicare and Social Security too.
Also Reverse Mortgage holders.

I have heard of him, but I don't know much about him. I think I get it though. I have a vague image of what he is about.

He's one of the biggest musicians of all time Darla. LOL. Maybe he's not Elvis. But he's certainly as famous as, say, Eric Clapton.

Last Page

I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

Froggie? Is that you?

Back