Planned Parenthood Announces They'll Now Vaccinate Unborn Babies Before Killing Them

You'd have to prove that none of the millions of abortions were wanted. If you can do that, just let me know....

The claim is that people support abortion. Have you ever heard anyone saying they support abortion? And I never said that "none of the millions of abortions were wanted."

The claim is that people support abortion. Have you ever heard anyone saying they support abortion? And I never said that "none of the millions of abortions were wanted."
You said nobody wants abortions....
Of course people say they support abortions....

He said people support abortions. That implies they want abortions. And that itself implies that they support and want murder.
Who said....? But, correct. Mostly. Abortion is termination of a developing life.... I hate to use "murder"....but it is "premeditated".... though the child is unborn......sigh... It's a difficult subject....

NEW YORK, NY—Planned Parenthood today announced that in the interest of public health, the organization would begin vaccinating unborn babies before killing them.

"Everyone needs to be vaccinated, including the inconsequential clumps of cells we're murdering-- um, I mean aborting," said a Planned Parenthood spokesperson. "With deadly COVID on the loose, we can't be too safe. We need to make sure unborn babies don't give our abortionists COVID while they're being murdered-- um, I mean, aborted."

The spokesperson was quickly fired for accidentally using the word "murder" twice.

According to sources, Planned Parenthood will use a government grant to immunize both mothers and their babies to ensure health and safety before the baby is prematurely removed from its mother's womb and killed.

"We do this because we care about human lives," said a brand-new Planned Parenthood spokesperson. "We will always go the extra mile to ensure our murders are completed safely. Oh no! I mean abortions!"

www.shorturl.at/glxE1

Why are you so dishonest when you know this is satire???

Who said....? But, correct. Mostly. Abortion is termination of a developing life.... I hate to use "murder"....but it is "premeditated".... though the child is unborn......sigh... It's a difficult subject....

I understand. But still pro-choice people DO NOT support or want abortions.

If you are talking about few weeks pregnant women wanting abortion, then of course they want abortion! Duh? LOL.

I understand. But still pro-lifers DO NOT support or want abortions.

If you are talking about few weeks pregnant women wanting abortion, then of course they want abortion! Duh? LOL.
But some do support and want abortions....
I prefer counseling women or girls to avoid having to make or want the decision....That's just always what I've done....teaching HS gave me some unique experience when it comes to doing that....

A Bachelors degree is a Bachelors degree...a Bachelors Plus? More money...;) It's teaching thing...something those who do not teach...or those with no degree...do not understand;)

I prefer counseling women or girls to avoid having to make or want the decision....That's just always what I've done....teaching HS gave me some unique experience when it comes to doing that....

Poliski said that people support abortion. Pay attention. And NO THEY DO NOT! They support choice. If a pregnant woman want to have an abortion, IT IS HER CHOICE.

Do your fingers blister up when you lie like this, Toxic? lol

As usual, your failed debate method: "I said so, so it's true" is good for a laugh or two. I'll be making Planned Parenthood of Greater Columbus a little happier. In your name, of course. I'm sure that while you were playing h.s. reproductive counselor and ruining more young lives, you also explained about the various methods of birth control, about STDs, and where to get and how to use condoms, amirite? You didn't? Good thing there's PP then.

You didn't do any of that other stuff either, little miss forced-birther.

A Bachelors degree is a Bachelors degree...a Bachelors Plus? More money...;) It's teaching thing...something those who do not teach...or those with no degree...do not understand;)

Sure thing there, KathysKuckooKrewKween. lol

How much would you like me to donate to PP in your name, while we're here?

Poliski said that people support abortion. Pay attention. And NO THEY DO NOT! They support choice. If a pregnant woman want to have an abortion, IT IS HER CHOICE.
People do support abortion though...No one has an abortion if they don't "support" it.... You don't have one if you don't....

Back