Poet melting down (again)

I wonder what all of Poet's "fans" would think of him if they knew what a complete asshole he actually is?

What a stupid bitch. Where do you think all of my "fans" have been? They have been right here, witnesses to the machinations and skullduggery of you on the right.
And wow. They are still in my corner, much to your chagrin. See, they understand who the "real assholes" are.

Evidently, it's a wild hair up your ass...refusing to be "combed". LOL

USF, I take back my earlier complaints. Poet won't even behave seriously for one minute, so I guess I shouldn't try to do it for him. Plus he has no dignity.

Also, in the words of our dear brother, Grind, we must stick together.

Whatever. Everytime you bring me up, I'll beat your ass up.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

USF, I take back my earlier complaints. Poet won't even behave seriously for one minute, so I guess I shouldn't try to do it for him. Plus he has no dignity.

Also, in the words of our dear brother, Grind, we must stick together.

Behave? In what context? Bitch...I'm not a child, and I march to my own drummer. And you do that...you stick together, because you need each other and a whole army of others to attempt to deal with me. I'm that baad, and that formidable. And I'm still standing, after all of your machinations. What? What can you do? Flea.

Back